skycastles

Apr 17, 2011
US
✟8,480.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone like black polish? I do for layering mostly. :) Anyway, my nails are black (Wet n Wild brand) with NYC's Big City Dazzle (Sparkle Top Coat) over it. I was hoping the glitter would pop more but it doesn't...so I'll probably apply an extra coat. Anyway, I feel like I may be posting in this thread a lot since I love nail polish so much, ha ha.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

skycastles

Apr 17, 2011
US
✟8,480.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sally Hansen Strobe Light. I like glittery nail polish especially if its a pink color.

Nice! I knew I recognized the name of that polish (I looked up pictures). I bet that would look great over a pink creme since you say you like pink. I love to layer glitter polishes over cremes. Anyway...I am currently wearing Wet n Wild's Teal of Fortune, but plan to redo them again soon since I've been wearing this color for a few days now.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
5136987044598745_Loe8eUpB_b.jpg
I -tried- doing this but it didnt go very well, lol so i have white pure ice nail polish with black pure ice dots. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.