Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had been using Tubbr, with the account I have with my phone. But in recent times (this year), I have not managed to have access for using it, for one thing or another, apparently. And in the last couple of days, the app fails with showing it is http 403. Looking that up I find it is forbidden. This is my account that I kept using last year, with followers there. And when I messaged the Tubbr team that would answer for Tubbr issues I did not get any response in these recent times with my access problem, and when the app fails with that error, my email message to the same address fails to deliver and is returned. I see no problem with Tubbr shown in a search online for that. I am wondering if other Tubbr users are experiencing such problems with it. It has been awhile and It seems like I can't have Tubbr access anymore. I don't know why and I was not misusing it.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Peter Simpson, thank you for reminding me why I prefer the real world. Part of me wanted to read that long drawn out blurt about your average income but I just don't have it in me. I suggest using that incredible amount of fortune to enjoy life to the fullest. Disney land is a wonderful option. Myself, I'll be daydreaming about you taking selfies with Donald duck.. he quacks me up. Say hi to goofy for me!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do not care for Tubbr anymore, it is inaccessible for many months, I was sharing writing samples from me, there, with a following. It is lost with the followers I had, but I share that sample writing from me in other places still, now. I use other media. My mind is on my writing, mostly, and I am starting to compose things I write for sharing through this, the CF site, with a blog. So I am thinking of what I am writing for that, now.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have other issues in my life, certainly, and those come to mind easily enough. I live by myself on my own, though I have put some effort into meeting my desire to be with someone else just right to be with me. So to not dwell on thoughts which are negative all that much, I write and I found I can write a lot, so I write long things I can hope and plan to have published. I still have enough material to show for samples, and I use various locations online for that. I find it a good way to gain followers, who may then be interested in more writing from me. I also like having any liking to read the written material from me more than I have desire to have a lot of the books I can have out sold, though I want that, and do need that, too.

I really had a great number of followers on Tubbr that I could have for readers, with Tubbr access just disappearing like it did, all those possible readers are lost from those I could have.

I do have Facebook and I have a good number for followers liking the pages I have there for that, other than my page with this name I use here, Fred VB, and I use other media where I show sample material from me, too, but none with such numbers that like the pages and can follow, other than one page I have for that on MeWe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟138,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
We are generally indeed more alienated from nature we should be around for knowing how we fit in.
Even seeing nature out your window can be calming. We sometimes forget the beauty of God's creation and that we're part of it.

• Friendly
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
woods behind us

we've seen lots of deer, skunks, wild turkey, raccoons, snakes....all recently!
lots of squirrels, chipmunks, bunnies, blue jays, cardinals, and a lot of stray cats

one mama cat crossed our street with 3 little kittens following...so cute

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟265,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Besides money issues more generally on my mind, in the past thirty-three days my father died, so both biological parents, and a brother, are gone, and then a dear friend who I had kept in communication online disappeared from the media, by the end of March, with no further information.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we received Christmas cards 4 months late, lol
so thinking b'day cards would be months late, also

however, looks like only b'day card I'm getting in mail is from my new financial advisor, lol

I send b'day cards to brother, sisters, nieces, nephews

am I the only one to send cards, anymore?
am I the only one keeping post office open?

Upvote 0