• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What's On Your Mind?

Discussion in 'Community Hangout' started by NerdGirl, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Under_the_moon

Under_the_moon Member

+101
    Canada
    Christian
    Divorced
    He is 10 :)

2. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+37,877
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Aw, cute age. :)

3. Michie

+37,877
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I need to scoot out of here for a bit. Need to check on my sister-in-law and some other family things. I shall return!

4. Under_the_moon

Under_the_moon Member

+101
    Canada
    Christian
    Divorced
    Yes, he is amazing. And I get to do things I normally wouldn't do. Lol, Pepa pig.. there is no excuse in the world for an adult to enjoy that without a 10 year old lol!

5. Michie

+37,877
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Perseverance to Land on Mars today. Watching NASA TV now.

6. Michie

+37,877
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Touchdown! Awaiting pics now. :)

7. FredVB

FredVB Regular Member

+567
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Are Christian believers generally all believing or understanding things mistaken or in error about what comes with prophecies to the end times? That is what is on my mind.

8. FredVB

FredVB Regular Member

+567
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I had been using Tubbr, with the account I have with my phone. But in recent times (this year), I have not managed to have access for using it, for one thing or another, apparently. And in the last couple of days, the app fails with showing it is http 403. Looking that up I find it is forbidden. This is my account that I kept using last year, with followers there. And when I messaged the Tubbr team that would answer for Tubbr issues I did not get any response in these recent times with my access problem, and when the app fails with that error, my email message to the same address fails to deliver and is returned. I see no problem with Tubbr shown in a search online for that. I am wondering if other Tubbr users are experiencing such problems with it. It has been awhile and It seems like I can't have Tubbr access anymore. I don't know why and I was not misusing it.

9. Michie

+37,877
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    What’s on my mind today is temper. I believe when someone loses their temper they show a lot of their true character. Not pretty.

10. Under_the_moon

Under_the_moon Member

+101
    Canada
    Christian
    Divorced
    Peter Simpson, thank you for reminding me why I prefer the real world. Part of me wanted to read that long drawn out blurt about your average income but I just don't have it in me. I suggest using that incredible amount of fortune to enjoy life to the fullest. Disney land is a wonderful option. Myself, I'll be daydreaming about you taking selfies with Donald duck.. he quacks me up. Say hi to goofy for me!

11. FreeinChrist

FreeinChrist CF Advisory team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+12,826
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    ADVISOR HAT

This thread had a small clean for profanity.