Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Lol I love listening to George Carlin. He wasn't exactly a pedestal for Christianity lol but his controversial ideas in humor was real and spot on a lot of times. Also my son was really into Thomas the train. George was more entertaining then the trains for me personally lol.

Ok.. so a pair of pants but a woman has "a bra"? Hope that isn't over the top for anyone.. just running out of questions that don't make sense lol

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lol I love listening to George Carlin. He wasn't exactly a pedestal for Christianity lol but his controversial ideas in humor was real and spot on a lot of times. Also my son was really into Thomas the train. George was more entertaining then the trains for me personally lol.

Ok.. so a pair of pants but a woman has "a bra"? Hope that isn't over the top for anyone.. just running out of questions that don't make sense lol
Why does a woman need a bra and pants too? Is that what you are asking? Lol!

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually I ment two legs and two.. never mind. Anyway here is a real thinker.. google can't help you with this one. How can a bumblebee fly?
Are you daring me??? Lol

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bees are able to beat their wings extremely fast – around 200 times a second! ... This rapid wing movement and resulting aerodynamic trickery explains why insects with such small wings can fly so well. “Bees are able to beat their wings extremely fast – around 200 times a second!”

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Its not a dare although I accept the dare lol. I ment 2 legs.. a "pair" of pants. Yet one bra for a ..pair. are you enjoying making me blush as I type this?? Lol. Anyway I didn't say bee I said bumblebee. Big difference. :) Science can provide answers doe a lot of things, but so far science is unable to provide an answer as to how the weight of a bumblebee can fly with its wing size. Incredibly it is one of the few things that baffles scientists and something they can't explain because mathematically it shouldn't exist and is out of their realm of possibility. Unexplainable.. I love it :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Carpenter bees can be a problem with decks and stuff but awesome for the garden. I bore holes in logs with a drill to give them a happy home, they give me a happy garden. When the get into my deck its unfortunately war with soapy water.
Hey that’s a good idea! I may try that in my gardens.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
With the lack of honeybees they help a lot! They don't pollinate a huge area like honeybees but for an average garden they make a huge difference. Also gives them a ready made home they are happy with so usually they leave the decks alone. Fun to watch too. Some are good for pollen, but there are also parasitic wasps that control pests.. also lady bugs. All a beautiful and natural welcome to my garden.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Michie i don't want to hijack this thread but wondering if you could guide me to where I can find info on how to send pm's and general info for this site? Total noob, I know:) i know what the thumbs up and heart means for posts but the rest i am oblivious to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here are the rules of the site.
Terms of Service and Christian Forum Rules | Christian Forums

Be sure to read the Statement of Purpose for each forum as well. It gets confusing but it can save you a lot of trouble.

Also, the PM’s, some accept them and some do not. You can ask those people to contact you on the open board if that’s the case.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I stay away from PM’s for the most part. There have been too many horror stories I’ve heard about concerning them. And there are a lot. People initiating contact and then get upset with the person they contacted for whatever reason, making them look like a stalker, etc. when they initiated the whole thing. So keep it as light as possible. What people portray on the board and off the board can be two very different things.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Online confusion seems to be my forte. No idea what an open bored is but no big deal. Lol. I remember when forums had mail boxes.. out of touch I guess.
We are on the open board now. If you PM someone, that is not on the open board. Staff contact is also not on the open board. Don’t worry. You’ll catch on. :)

Upvote 0