• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Miles, Jan 21, 2018.

1. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,662
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    Do you two still work together?

2. GodDoesListen55

GodDoesListen55 “A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ

+2,600
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    UGH!!!

3. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,662
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    What is wrong?

4. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+9,688
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Yes, we do. It's just that it was time to let go at last. Wasn't a bad year and a half or so while it lasted.
    ^-^

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,798
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    It's a hard thing to do, I'm sure. It's a continual process for myself also. The more you let go, the better you open yourself up to more likely opportunities and create space for that special someone. I have more personal experience I could share and thoughts, but I think it's very true that when we let go of those attachments, you'll start to see things happen and people come into your life that may not have when you held so tightly on to that attachment. Blessings and prayers dear.

Edit: Complacency is the word I was looking for. My observation in myself and others who hang on to an attraction that won't work out, creates a sort of complacency. We have to be willing to try new things, and part of that process is letting go of old patterns and thoughts.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  6. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,798
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Praying for you dear through whatever comes your way this morning for this Christmas season I had. Hang in there and look to Jesus!:hug:

7. ReesePiece23

ReesePiece23 The Peanut Buttery Member.

+4,863
    Christian
    It's a weird one - definitely NOT like a cold or a flu. And everyone seems to be reacting differently to it.

I don't like to make guesses, but my guess is that the pandemic will come to a screeching halt in about six weeks or so, when this new variant spreads around the world very quickly, infects everybody (mildly) and runs itself out. But don't take that one to the betting shop, I'm just guessing.

The NHS are on to me now, as my lab test came back positive. If you know anything about British healthcare then you'll know it's all horribly complicated. And the UK is basically a nanny state nowadays.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. VanillaLion

VanillaLion God is good! =]

+290
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I'm grateful to be alive. =] :):):):) Hope you are all having a great week. :):):):)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. SarahsKnight

+9,688
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thanks, Miss VanillaLion. A pleasure to see you again. *bows*

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. VanillaLion

VanillaLion God is good! =]

+290
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
  11. Multifavs

Multifavs God is Good! Supporter

+8,637
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    I like my current digital art style a lot more than my previous one except for one thing: it takes soooo much more time! :waaah: Last year I started my Christmas drawing on November 25th and finished on November 28th. This year I started on November 25th and had to work really hard to get it done today, when I wanted to have it done yesterday at the latest...but, I still enjoyed it and I'm glad to have it done. :)

12. SarahsKnight

+9,688
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    So, you going to reveal it to us or what, Multi? :D

13. Multifavs

Multifavs God is Good! Supporter

+8,637
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Okay, here it is. :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,798
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Yes! I so agree and those that have told me it was like cold or flu, were fortunate or they just didn't pay attention to how different it was.

Yeah, I really don't think so. My first guess in May of 2020 was that it would last 2 years. I really don't have a gas right now but just think that we should use history as a measuring stick for how long a pandemic will last.

I'm not familiar with that. I wonder if it's like the health department and all the interrogation you get after you test positive? How are you feeling today?

Me too! This is a good thing to reflect on.:)

So glad that you got to enjoy creating this.

This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing before you were planning to.:love2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. angelsaroundme

angelsaroundme Well-Known Member

+552
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    I think I prefer not seeing dislikes on Youtube but it will take getting used to.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. GodDoesListen55

GodDoesListen55 “A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ

+2,600
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Sampa, you are awesome, thank you!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+11,838
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    That is so cute.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. SarahsKnight

+9,688
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Understandable you'd think that since it is a cute lady who created it.:angel:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,798
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Praise God! Finally had my visit with my new cardiologist. Everything is normal. 80 heart rate and 118 blood pressure. I'm sure it would be better if I was back to running on a regular basis, but it's okay I've started up my strength training again for the winter.

He explained more about my heart rate and that connection with my running bringing it down. The high blood pressure though after the covid vaccine (174), he said is a reaction. I appreciated the fact that he was willing to say it was reaction, while other doctors have denied it.

He's going to do it write up and mail it to me. He also let me know that there is information out there on reactions to the Johnson vaccine, he couldn't give specifics Hopefully this write-up will give good support for when I file with the vaccine Court. I just want to get reimbursed for the thousands of dollars that it's costing.

Next up is sending paperwork back to my insurance. They want me to write a list of symptoms of what happened before they can approve the charge. Fortunately my mom had typed it up immediately after it happened for me. This is going to be a long process.

20. November Rain

November Rain Member

+58
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Edit: Problem resolved! Please disregard.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021