• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Miles, Jan 21, 2018.

1. GospelS

GospelS JUDAH in Nerves,JOSEPH in Veins,Who do you say IAM Supporter

+2,438
    India
    Christian
    Single
    I took Him up the Mountain. He asked, "Father, where is the Lamb?"

I said, "God will provide." Then I bound My Son and laid Him on the Altar.

That painful moment when I reached out my hand and took the knife to slay My Only Son...

[​IMG]

2. GospelS

+2,438
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Yeah. But don't worry. I and My Son are good. Elohim did provide.

3. GospelS

+2,438
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Amen. God bless Abraham.

4. GospelS

+2,438
    India
    Christian
    Single
    You have a crush on Abraham. Everyone knows it.

5. GospelS

+2,438
    India
    Christian
    Single
    What about the pain Your Child had endured?

6. GospelS

+2,438
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Yeah. The Joy of Saying "I Do" to Him, My Redeemer.

Every time, Every day, I Do, I Do.

Isaiah 54:5.

:whistle:

7. GospelS

+2,438
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Yes. Be A Doer of His Word, not a hearer ONLY. James 1:22-25.

8. DragonFox91

DragonFox91 Well-Known Member

+839
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Was gonna watch a movie but didn't. I'm not really into movies. I have to be in the mood. Or I'll get a headache.

9. GodDoesListen55

GodDoesListen55 “A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ

+2,597
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Creepy...

10. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+3,504
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    I took a break this afternoon, and painted the body and driver figure of an R/C model kit I had sitting around. The paintwork is usually the last part I get to, but it can be frustrating to have an otherwise mechanically-complete vehicle that still needs painting. It's more enjoyable this way.

11. GodDoesListen55

+2,597
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Adele's message last night came just in time and reminded me that I truly am not alone so I am definitely feeling inspired now!

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+9,681
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Adele? Like, the pop singer Adele? ^_^

Love your new avatar, by the way, @GospelS .

13. GodDoesListen55

+2,597
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Yes ma'am and if you are talking to me about the avatar, as well, thank you, lol.

14. SarahsKnight

+9,681
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Actually I was speaking of GospelS's avatar, but yours is nice, too. ^-^
    .... Also I am a guy. ^_^

15. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,658
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    I was watching OKC v. Miami just now, and apparently, there's this odd tradition where all the Thunder fans have to stand at their seats until the home team scores. It took a minute and a half of game action before they could sit. :ahah:

16. GodDoesListen55

+2,597
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Oh my! I am SO embarrassed right now!! I'm sorry! *runs & hides, lol*

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

+3,504
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    I first read that as OKCupid vs. the people of Miami. Maybe they were fed up with all the members who don't bother to read profiles. :help:

Apparently, they're now owned by the same parent company as Tinder. Although I'm not interested in dating sites, both platforms often come up on some of the forums and podcasts I follow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Multifavs

Multifavs God is Good! Supporter

+8,637
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    OMM:

-Funny how things that are only fantasy like anime and video games can be so emotional. They can make you laugh or cry or feel the suspense.

-I was recently reading some stories I wrote 14-15 years ago, and I laughed at how stupid they were. :muahah:

-I'm enjoying writing my new series so far. I'm trying hard to make the characters more accurate, explain things that didn't make sense in my older stories, and add good amounts of humor.

19. SarahsKnight

+9,681
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I do the same thing. XD

Some of them were just downright embarrassing.

I do think that my Star Ocean 2 fanfic from 18 or 19 years old when I wrote it - I don't know if you remember doing so but I think you read it yourself at fanfiction.net, Miss Multi - was pretty good, though. ^-^

20. SarahsKnight

+9,681
    United States
    Christian
    Single

At last I will be going out of town to see her off, this weekend.

This is the beginning of the memorial put up on Facebook, about Aunt Kathy, if I may share without it seeming too personal. :)
    Kathy McGinness Haggard of Spring, Texas entered into rest on Sept. 9, 2021, in Houston, Texas. She was 74 years old. A memorial service will be held in November at Forest Park The Woodlands. Born in 1946 in Chattanooga, Tennessee, to Sylvia and Richard Henderson McGinness, Kathy grew up on a farm in Chickamauga, Georgia and participated in 4-H, winning many awards for her sewing and cooking. She graduated in 1964 from Lafayette High School in Georgia where she was chosen Most Beautiful in her class and was selected to the Homecoming Court. After graduation she attended Edmondson Junior College and then began working at American National Bank in downtown Chattanooga where she met the man who would soon be the love of her life, William (Bill) Haggard. In 1967 Kathy and Bill married at her home church Rock Spring United Methodist in Chickamauga. The couple had two children, Courtney Haggard Wellmann of College Station, Texas, and Kevin Haggard of Spring, Texas.

Well, she is a Haggard (my maternal grandmother's maiden name), so I guess it is no wonder everyone thought she was beautiful. :angel: And of course she was born in Chattanooga, Tennessee like so many in my family, including myself - the greatest city in America. :) May she rest in peace.

• Prayers Prayers x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List