• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Miles, Jan 21, 2018.

1. JustSomeBloke

JustSomeBloke Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,202
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Whoop! I am now on Google Street View! I saw the Google camera car at the end of last summer, and I waved frantically as it drove past me. I kept checking to see if they had updated the Street View images, but each time I looked there was no change. I had almost given up checking, and thought that they weren't using those images, or weren't recording when they drove past me. Until this week, I looked again, and I'm there! I guess I'll be there for a few years until they come back again to record some new images. I'm surprised at how long it took them to upload the new images. It's almost a whole year since I was photographed waving at the camera car.

2. shineyourlight

shineyourlight Well-Known Member

+1,087
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I work in mental health and most of the days are really hard.

Today? Today was good. Clients clung to me a lot and I was able to do some breakthroughs with a few of 'em.

3. shineyourlight

shineyourlight Well-Known Member

+1,087
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    This organizer makes my heart happy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. GospelS

GospelS Dance.Battle.Music Black.Gold.White Wind.Fire.Oil Supporter

+2,222
    India
    Christian
    Single
    Amen. Glad to hear it was a good day today for you and you did some breakthroughs. :)

5. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    I hope you're feeling better today. Here is a hug:hug:

6. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+9,248
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    I do feel better.. drank a little too much that day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. JustSomeBloke

JustSomeBloke Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,202
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    I would be your worst nightmare. Although most of my stuff is quite organised, I often have projects and repair jobs that drag on for days or weeks. For example, I started taking my bike apart last week to do some jobs on it, and it's all still lying around in bits. This evening I spent another hour or so (unintentionally) sniffing glue, as I had decided to try and stick the rubbing strip back down on the tyres I have, rather than buy some new ones. New tyres are £35 each, and the ones I have still have a lot of miles left on the tread, so I thought I might as well try a few pounds worth of glue before splashing £70 on a new pair. I probably need to buy some more glue, so I'm not expecting to finish that job until next weekend.

From that point of view, my place often looks more like a workshop than a home. In fact, right now there's a bicycle inner tube hanging on the nearest door handle. Don't ask me why, that's just where it ended up when I was working on the bike. Fortunately I live on my own, so it doesn't really matter.

I just arrange stuff so that I know what has to be used first. That's all.

I don't even know what Hunter's are. Maybe it's an American thing.

8. DragonFox91

DragonFox91 Well-Known Member

+667
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Yesterday at church I learned that CS Lewis wrote a sci-fi book series set in space called the Space Trilogy. I find it interesting he wrote in a genre that, at least today, is dominated by religious skeptics.

9. MehGuy

MehGuy A member of the less neotenous sex.. Supporter

+9,248
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Hey nothing screams atheism more than an empty void of space. Lol.

10. bèlla

bèlla ❤️ Supporter

+14,577
    United States
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    You aren’t a nightmare. Most don’t open their lives or home to the world. Who would know unless you told them?

That’s fine. Maybe you need a workshop. :)

I don’t know. Old habits die hard. Routines are difficult to establish when you’re partnered. I watch people try all time.

Hunter boots.

11. DragonFox91

+667
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    there isn't one for me

12. GospelS

+2,222
    India
    Christian
    Single
    "Shall I bring to the point of birth and not cause to bring forth?”

Says the Lord; Isaiah 66:9

13. DragonFox91

+667
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I don't get it?

14. HisGraceAbounds

HisGraceAbounds Active Member Supporter

+464
    United States
    Protestant
    Private
    Surgery tomorrow.

Anterior discectomy C5-T1 and vertebral fusion.

I am quite anxious about it.

15. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+9,210
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Then we will definitely pray for your comfort, peace, and protection at this time.:crossrc:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. GospelS

+2,222
    India
    Christian
    Single
    :groupray:

17. Sunshinee777

Sunshinee777 Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,307
    Finland
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Yea me too, I don’t have home I have workshop! I would call it as a studio but studio would be nice and neat and this is far from it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. bèlla

bèlla ❤️ Supporter

+14,577
    United States
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
  19. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,318
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Suiting up for a 9 mile run. This morning I saw some disappointing news of a relative by marriage filing for divorce. And they posted it on social media. So many made comments supporting his decision. So sad the society that we live in. Posting the day of that you filed a divorce just doesn't seem like right etiquette or respectful to all parties involved. I'm sure it was a long marriage since they are probably in their late 50s or early 60s.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  20. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,779
    United States
    Messianic
    Private
    I read several posts...seems too complicated for me... anything in particular you want me to see?