Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Looking forward to watching the Lakers secure a spot in the Finals tonight!

Okay, I'm really out of the loop. Basketball finals in September? Maybe I should get a TV, haha. Wow. Strange days, indeed.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Okay, I'm really out of the loop. Basketball finals in September? Maybe I should get a TV, haha. Wow. Strange days, indeed.

Lakers are playing Rockets right now (semifinals); up by 11, just before halftime!

*Sept. 30 will be first game of the Finals.

**If Lakers win tonight, they're in!!!!

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I don’t know for sure... just woke up in severe pain... starting at the base of my neck down.

May Abba Yah, put His Healing Hands upon you and bring you Comfort, in Yahshua Messiah. Amen.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don’t know for sure... just woke up in severe pain... starting at the base of my neck down.

Yeah, have had a few musculo-skeletal related bouts of pain that would last a few days just from seemingly sleeping the wrong way, somehow. I don't know if I would consider the pain severe, though, in my case. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟472,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, have had a few musculo-skeletal related bouts of pain that would last a few days just from seemingly sleeping the wrong way, somehow. I don't know if I would consider the pain severe, though, in my case. :(

I can’t raise my arm over my head without shooting pain.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can’t raise my arm over my head without shooting pain.

Yeah, definitely seems musculo-skeletal in origin, then. Unfortunately that may last for a while if the pain is generally only happening when you move a certain way. Mine seemed to always occur when putting any kind of pressure on one side of my chest or occasionally breathing in moderately deep. But it should eventually go away entirely.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟472,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, definitely seems musculo-skeletal in origin, then. Unfortunately that may last for a while if the pain is generally only happening when you move a certain way. Mine seemed to always occur when putting any kind of pressure on one side of my chest or occasionally breathing in moderately deep. But it should eventually go away entirely.

Managed to find icy hot tonight so hopefully it’ll ease some of the pain.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟203,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Covid 19 severely delayed the season, I don't watch sports but I did catch that.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Lakers are playing Rockets right now (semifinals); up by 11, just before halftime!

*Sept. 30 will be first game of the Finals.

**If Lakers win tonight, they're in!!!!

Duh, I skipped the conference finals.

If Lakers win tonight (which it looks like they will) they will be in the western conference finals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟286,318.00
Faith
Christian
The sheer effortlessness of oil painting never ceases to amaze me. You can make clouds look shockingly realistic by simply dabbing them in with a fan brush and then fluffing them up with no.4 hog bristle. The oil just KNOWS what to do - it's almost cheating.

Give me watercolours though? And I'll paint like a three year old. But with oils? I'm halfway to actually being somewhat decent. Some of my recent work could legitimately make me a few ££ - and I'm not just being grandiose or lofty. Anyone can get good at painting. It's just like learning maths: it's the method you need to nail down, not the ability per se. (Though it helps.)

COVID - you weren't all bad. In fact, the 'personal renaissance' is starting. A banal and pretentious thing to say, but with the amount of free time I had during the spring and summer there'd be something seriously wrong with me if I didn't improve as a human by virtue of lockdown.

Honestly, the amount of time, money and resources I wasted when things were 'booming' truly saddens me. Dropping £1,000 on a bottle of whisky and chain smoking Cuban cigars is NOT anything to be proud of. Oh, I've learned much, SO very much...

Thank you 2020. (P.S. I also have two manuscripts fully written, edited up and ready - I just need to write up some accompanying documents and find a clown daft enough to take me on. Should ANY of my endeavours come good, I shan't be repeating the 2015-2019 habits.)

Right, who wants to buy a painting? Starting at £2,300. Per item. Ex.VAT... And spend £5,000 for free shipping.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟203,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The sheer effortlessness of oil painting never ceases to amaze me. You can make clouds look shockingly realistic by simply dabbing them in with a fan brush and then fluffing them up with no.4 hog bristle. The oil just KNOWS what to do - it's almost cheating.

Give me watercolours though? And I'll paint like a three year old. But with oils? I'm halfway to actually being somewhat decent. Some of my recent work could legitimately make me a few ££ - and I'm not just being grandiose or lofty. Anyone can get good at painting. It's just like learning maths: it's the method you need to nail down, not the ability per se. (Though it helps.)

COVID - you weren't all bad. In fact, the 'personal renaissance' is starting. A banal and pretentious thing to say, but with the amount of free time I had during the spring and summer there'd be something seriously wrong with me if I didn't improve as a human by virtue of lockdown.

Honestly, the amount of time, money and resources I wasted when things were 'booming' truly saddens me. Dropping £1,000 on a bottle of whisky and chain smoking Cuban cigars is NOT anything to be proud of. Oh, I've learned much, SO very much...

Thank you 2020. (P.S. I also have two manuscripts fully written, edited up and ready - I just need to write up some accompanying documents and find a clown daft enough to take me on. Should ANY of my endeavours come good, I shan't be repeating the 2015-2019 habits.)

Right, who wants to buy a painting? Starting at £2,300. Per item. Ex.VAT... And spend £5,000 for free shipping.

Doing the Bob Ross wet on wet technique?

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟286,318.00
Faith
Christian
Doing the Bob Ross wet on wet technique?

100%.

Well, no... Not necessarily wet on wet. But he was FULLY responsible for moving me away from abstract painting onto more 'scenic' work.

Yep, Bob stole another heart.

Upvote 0