The Earth That God Made =]
✟108,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Today was a good day. :):):):) Went to the Japanese Restaurant near my House with my Boyfriend for Lunch. ^-^ We both got Teriyaki Chicken and Thai Iced Tea. :):):):) :hrelax::hrelax::hrelax::hrelax::full::full::full::full:

Now my Boyfriend is at my House doing Work on his Laptop. =3 :):):):)

For Dinner we had Chicken and White Rice that my Mom made. =3 :):):):)

d8oad7j-383d6365-d4d7-401f-bd68-25b24175e360.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟1,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know of there a voice message option out there that doesn't require you to have to go through the answering machine app on phones. Imagine instead of texting just click on someone and hit record and say what you want to and hit send and on the other end they can play it back.

I am sorta old school anyway, so I would rather type a message then use voice. I feel like typing a message is more personal, kind of like writing a letter. If that makes any sense, lol.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟887,942.00
Faith
Christian
I am sorta old school anyway, so I would rather type a message then use voice. I feel like typing a message is more personal, kind of like writing a letter. If that makes any sense, lol.
I've gotten used to texting but if they did voice messaging like texts instead of having to check your answering machine which allows anyone to leave a message that would be nice because I rarely get to talk to anyone on the phone unless it is business

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟887,942.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟965,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Woke up this morning went on YouTube and saw a video about women saying they don't like short men and prefer tall men... that was enough to make me extremely angry and ruin my whole day, lol.

Upvote 0

GodDoesListen55

“A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ
Jun 25, 2006
Delaware
✟1,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've gotten used to texting but if they did voice messaging like texts instead of having to check your answering machine which allows anyone to leave a message that would be nice because I rarely get to talk to anyone on the phone unless it is business

Oh yeah, I totally agree! All of those spam callers can just go away and I would be happy, lol.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟887,942.00
Faith
Christian
Oh yeah, I totally agree! All of those spam callers can just go away and I would be happy, lol.
I was only getting spam calls so one day I came up with an ingenious idea. I found a quiet place and recorded 30 seconds of silence and then made the sound file my new default ring tone. Now if I don't know you my phone vibrates but doesn't make a sound. When someone calls that I know I set a ringtone to their contact. I was getting calls late at night waking me up for spam and my phone would ring when I was out and about driving and I would think it was something important and pull over to check it.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟887,942.00
Faith
Christian
Woke up this morning went on YouTube and saw a video about women saying they don't like short men and prefer tall men... that was enough to make me extremely angry and ruin my whole day, lol.
I don't see women preferring me and I'm tall. I think most women would love Tom Cruise even if they were 5'8 and I think he is only 5'7

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟965,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't see women preferring me and I'm tall. I think most women would love Tom Cruise even if they were 5'8 and I think he is only 5'7

I can still attract women. That's not what bothers me.

When I was a teenager, it used to bother me, but I was more of the mindset of "it sucks... but women have their own body image issues too, they can reject guys for their height and when I'm older I can reject women for not being young enough". Then I grew up and started dealing with hypocritical body positive feminists. Many of them told me it was just natural then women prefer taller men and that there is an evolutionary basis and that men should understand this. Yet when I made the same argument about men wanting fertile women and age being a huge issue for us, I was charged to be somehow sexist and engaging in "red pill" nonsense.

Also just seeing how comfortable many women were with trashing men and their height, and how nervous I saw many men doing the same to women and their weight/age issues. I just felt like I had to fill that void, and that the only way there was going to be any actual equality was to promote the same nastiness right back.

Even if I was a tall guy, I'd still find a lot of this stuff annoying. It's just delusional to think that men's body issues are due to biology and women's body image issues are due to culture and should and can be fixed. These feminist women are basically arguing that it's sexist to shame women for what they like, and it's also sexist for men not to embrace women of all body types. And that this somehow is "equality".

I try not to let these thoughts consume me all the time anymore... but I do feel like this is an issue I can never truly escape from.

• Winner
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟887,942.00
Faith
Christian
I can still attract women. That's not what bothers me.

When I was a teenager, it used to bother me, but I was more of the mindset of "it sucks... but women have their own body image issues too, they can reject guys for their height and when I'm older I can reject women for not being young enough". Then I grew up and started dealing with hypocritical body positive feminists. Many of them told me it was just natural then women prefer taller men and that there is an evolutionary basis and that men should understand this. Yet when I made the same argument about men wanting fertile women and age being a huge issue for us, I was charged to be somehow sexist and engaging in "red pill" nonsense.

Also just seeing how comfortable many women were with trashing men and their height, and how nervous I saw many men doing the same to women and their weight/age issues. I just felt like I had to fill that void, and that the only way there was going to be any actual equality was to promote the same nastiness right back.

Even if I was a tall guy, I'd still find a lot of this stuff annoying. It's just delusional to think that men's body issues are due to biology and women's body image issues are due to culture and should and can be fixed. These feminist women are basically arguing that it's sexist to shame women for what they like, and it's also sexist for men not to embrace women of all body types. And that this somehow is "equality".

I try not to let these thoughts consume me all the time anymore... but I do feel like this is an issue I can never truly escape from.
There are shorter women than men so short men actually in some ways have it better us guys over 6 foot a lot of us want teller women which there is very few of and often these 5 foot nothing gals want 6'6 guys..... which looks very silly walking together and the guy has to get on his knees to kiss her goodnight.

• Friendly
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

Saucy

Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟614,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My friend Steve and I have been doing a study on Francis Chan's "Forgotten God." He is so right. The church today ignores the Holy Spirit. As a result, the Americanized church today lacks real power. That's just been on my mind.

Upvote 0