• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

What's on your mind?

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Miles, Jan 21, 2018.

1. angelsaroundme

angelsaroundme Well-Known Member

+553
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    Your dreams sound amazing. I have had movie like dreams but normally it's a real franchise and I'm in it. It seems like in our dreams we have more potential for things like art and music than we know how to realize. Or maybe it's because our mind does everything and we don't need drawing technique or knowing all the instruments.

I do wonder if some artists are able to use dreams to unlock their creativity. Like paint things in dreams or come up with music then put it down in real life. A really good lucid dreamer might be able to remember the details perfectly. But when I try to lucid dream I get insomnia. <.<

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,799
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    I'm sure there are artists that are able to draw things from their dreams. There are a handful that I have written down, but it's really hard to recapture it unless the visuals and everything else was there. I think the best stream that I ever had and I could feel the power of it was back in 2006.
    I was in some shopping mall somewhere and suddenly I was lifted in the air above some rafters. I saw my enemy also mid air with no face, sort of fuzzy, and I knew that I was to fight this person. They shot fire from their hands and blew me back a couple of rafters. In my mind I thought there's no way I can beat this person. I extended both of my hands and from the wrist the fire was much more powerful and shot the guy so that I could not see him back. I awoke with just the surging endorphins from that moment. I was amazed at what power was within me that I did not know that I had.

This theme has repeated itself in other ways and happened again December 26th 2021. I had a moment where I had cried out to the Lord that I thought I was not strong enough and he presented the opportunity to me half an hour after. I did more than I ever thought I could do and even now as I am telling this, I am in awe the strength that the Lord has given me.

I spend some years trying to translate that dream, and finally someone in a church revealed what that was. I have a gift for intercessory prayer. The fire coming from my wrist and hands was the power of prayer. I knew who the faceless person was, but really it's not important. There was a much bigger picture.

I agree there are so many amazing things in lucid and vivid dreams, but when there is a message from the Lord and Revelation it's even more powerful. Interesting that you get insomnia when you try to lucid dream. I do it every once in a while, it's nice when I realize it's a dream and figure out how I can maximize the experience. Trying to take in every detail and amazed at the colors and the things I'm seeing. Wishing I had a camera, but taking my time and absorbing what this environment is and hoping that I can remember when I wake up. Sweet dreams tonight!

3. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+9,693
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    .... Sampa has awesome dreams. ^_^

Also, this means you definitely need to go back to Japan and audition for a starring role if they ever choose to make a modernized live-action Sailor Moon remake over there. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. GodDoesListen55

GodDoesListen55 “A happy heart makes the face cheerful.” ッ

+2,600
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I just want to help him... :sigh:

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. mojoboy31

mojoboy31 Kitchen Ninja

+5,480
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I swear yall, the people who shop at my store... these were my work facial expressions hiding under my mask today:

FB_IMG_1642128373562.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  6. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth. Supporter

+9,693
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    The king of biting cold sarcasm, that was Dorothy Zbornak. ..... Hence why she was my favorite among the four Golden Girls.:p

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,799
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Signed up for a full Marathon that will be in october. More pricey than last year's and expected. Hoping my tendon heals in time for training that I will be getting in March.

I ran one full marathon in 2000 in japan. That was my first race ever and I was 27 years old. I finished it in 5 and 1/2 hours with a month and a half of training. And I had a doctor who told me not to run it and had sought off a blister from my big toe. It was grueling and difficult in March with rain. Here is an old photo that was on the front page of the newspaper from the island I lived on. Notice I'm an Amazon woman next to all these Japanese men.
    1589217938214~2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. DragonFox91

DragonFox91 Well-Known Member

+841
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I was reading it’s a myth that Satan is on equal footing w/ God & they’re rivals. Satan is in reality a servant of God & God grants him authority than anything. This explains how he can be the prince of the world but Jesus is still the king, how bad things still work to God’s plans, & how humans still have authority of what they do. This also makes me think the idea that Satan led a rebellion against God is incorrect but it still could be true.

I used to long-distance run. I ran a marathon too. I don’t think I’ve run any more than 20 minutes on the treadmill since! Bad me!

9. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,799
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    That's great! We'll see how everything goes. Definitely not easy. I wasn't able to run for about 7 years consistently and got back into it 2 years ago. It was gradual from walking and lots of foam rolling to work on my IT band. Have to strengthen your glutes a little bit too. 20 minutes is still good :) That's what I'm doing for the winter three times a week, but in snow and ice.

10. DragonFox91

DragonFox91 Well-Known Member

+841
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Bleh, I sleep way too much. I feel like I've just been working this week, then having dinner, then reading Bible/praying for a half hour to an hour, then watching a 20 minute TV episode, then bed time. That's a lot of sleep.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. angelsaroundme

angelsaroundme Well-Known Member

+553
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    That is a very cool dream and I like that there is a spiritual meaning to it. For me, I watch a lot of fantasy stuff so occasionally I'll dream I'm a character with powers like in Dragon Ball Z or something similar to that. A lot of my dreams relate to family though. Maybe since a lot of my family I live far away from and don't get to see much.

I've felt like that a lot. Not strong enough or not enough this or that. One of my lucid dreams I was being attacked by monsters and I was like "Wait, they can't do anything to me!" and I destroyed them like it was nothing. That was extremely satisfying.

Maybe we'll both have great dreams soon. ^-^

12. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,799
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    That's interesting about your family. I sometimes dream of relatives that have passed away. Many times if there is a house, it's the house that I grew up in most of my growing up years. But other times when there is spiritual warfare it's in my grandmother grandfather's house. If I have any dreams with my half sister she is always 5 years old. She's now about 35 years old. She's always a baby sister in my eyes. She was that age when I left the house for the Army.

As far as dragon ball z, I am only familiar with it by picture. I don't think I've seen any anime the stuff except for a famous Japanese anime movie that had yakashima in it. I love adventure fantasy but there's not many movies I get to watch with that. That's why I was surprised about fire coming out of my wrist since I wasn't watching any movies like that.

It's good when you can do something like that. I naturally fly if monster is after me. I also float in rooms if I have to get away from somebody.

Another significant dream that I had was the day before Easter. I remember something about my sister and my father and something of a type of Castle on a cliff. For some reason I could not enter it but had to fly around the outer edges of it. I came to some type of land, maybe like Narnia, and I saw something that looked like a lion but like one of those wiener dogs and it had eyes all around its body. It was wounded, and all the other animal human type of creatures were scared because there was a big monster that was around. You could feel the ground shake.

Later translating the dream, I could see in the book of Ezekiel about having eyes all around that that was the Christ. And because it was before Easter it was a representation of Christ being wounded for our transgressions. Although I did not get to see the victory I did did get to see the pain. Some dreams are significant and have a special meaning, while others are taco dreams. When I might have eaten some kind of spicy food or just sorting through the details of the day.

13. Vinter

Vinter Member

+243
    Denmark
    Christian
    Single
    Those are some very flashy and action packed dreams. The majority of the dreams I remember are rather social realistic and rather boring.

The three of my dreams that stand out the most for me are these.

Here is the first one and the most light hearted one.

It was night and the sky was very dark with alot of stars. Everything around me was vacant. The only thing present was me and was was looking at this this green lawn surrounded with a white picked fence and in the middle of the lawn was a mail box, the offcial kind we have in Denmark this red one we send mail in. I had to pee like crazy and the only place I could pee was inside this mail box for some reason unknown to me. It isn't the American kind that stand on the ground, no the Danish kind on two poles.
    [​IMG]

Even though I am 185 cm tall. Even I have trouble peeing into the slot on this mailbox. But I crawl over the white picked fence and as I try to crawl up on the mail box to pee in it, this samurai dressed as the samurai from Lone Wolf and Cub comes flying out of the sky and chase me away with Samurai sword.
    I do the same thing over and over and and the Samurai keeps chasing me away. Until I wake up and I realy have to pee like crazy.

I think the urge to pee in the mailbox is, I used to work in a mail office when I was younger sorting mail, I did not realy like that job, so I think peeing in the mail box was me realy wanting to [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] on my job.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,799
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    ^_^

^_^:zoro:

This is all too funny! But I get it. I have dreams like that when I really have to use the bathroom and in very unpredictable and strange situations. I'm glad that you have an interpretation for it. That's why they say to make a dream index library for yourself. Because a mailbox symbolizes one thing to you while it symbolizes something else to another. Dream dictionaries can be useful but it doesn't get to the meat of what it means for you.

15. Vinter

Vinter Member

+243
    Denmark
    Christian
    Single
    The 2nd dream.

I was running from a group of zombies, the running kind, not the dragging the feet kind. I was in a building I have never been in before. I was on one of the upper floors. I was running out of options because there were zombies everywhere and this zombie leader, he was a zombie but he was congitive and on top of that, he knew every move I made, it was as if he could read my mind. So I run out to these public restrooms and there is no window. So I am at a dead end. These Zombies keep piling on and drag me down to the ground and pull out my insides, the zombie leader just stands there and watches. Me I am floating in the ceiling looking down at myself being eaten. That's when I wake up.

The dream is significatly different from other dreams I have had where I am close to death. Other dreams I have had where I have been in peril, I always wake up right before I possibly die.

But in this one I am looking down at my own dead body.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. Vinter

Vinter Member

+243
    Denmark
    Christian
    Single
    The 3rd. dream.

This is the dream I wonder the most about. Because it was very short, but had an impact.

I am in my living room. It's late in the evening. There is a knocking on my door. I always look through the peephole in the door, So I know who is out there. But this time I just open the door without a 2nd thought, without hesitation. I open the door and this young blonde woman, in her early to mid 20's is standing right in front of me, she have long blonde hair and she is wearing a long black dress with straps. Our eyes meet and as soon as out eyes meet, I wake up, but not in a normal fashion. I wake up like am free falling and need to hold on to something or a brazing myself for impact. Very sudden.

It's not the mystery woman, although mystery woman is blond, mystery woman is closer to being late 20's early 30's and mystery woman is also more curvy.

Still I do wonder who that woman from my dream is and what she represents?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  17. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,799
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    I hate it when that happens!

Ohhh no!

Falling in love?

18. Vinter

Vinter Member

+243
    Denmark
    Christian
    Single
    Falling in love? Hard to say, the falling feeling was more like that feeling your guts get when you're in a car that drives realy fast, that rush, or when your on a latter and you suddenly lose your footing and for a second get that feeling you might fall. That quick shock and adrenaline kick.

Although the woman in my dream was my type, she was a little more slender than I would normally be interested in. Bodywise mystery woman is more my type.

But I do wonder if the woman in my dream could be the woman I actually should be looking for. If I see her I will definitely recognize her.

19. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,799
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Very hard to say. Only you will know and I would pray about it and ask the Holy Spirit. Some of my Revelations took a lot of conversations and time to unearth. If you believe there is an important message or some reason for this dream standing out, in time I'm sure the Holy Spirit will reveal to you.

20. sampa

sampa Veteran

+1,799
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others