Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What a nice surprise. My boss let me off 26the hours early today. Now what to do with my unexpected free time...

26 hours? :eek: that sounds like it would've been a long shift.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lol. That should say 2. Ever since my phone went in for servicing auto correct has been terrible. Not even sure why it would change it to 26the though. That doesn't make sense at all. What does 26the even mean?

I thought it meant the 26th, and the e was just a typo.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wish we had a Whole Foods here :p

You don't have a Whole Foods? I'm kind of surprised by that for some reason. Well, they're nice to shop at but they definitely are expensive, which is to be expected though when you're buying that kind of food.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
You don't have a Whole Foods? I'm kind of surprised by that for some reason. Well, they're nice to shop at but they definitely are expensive, which is to be expected though when you're buying that kind of food.

They're in Dallas, but I don't know of any in Houston or anywhere else in Texas. Actually, they're probably in Austin...it seems like an Austin store.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OMM: I wish that God made Texas to not be so hot..... I wanna work on my car, I don't want to work on it in this heat.

I hate you Texas sun for making me choose between things I enjoy, this case. Staying inside and be nice and cool or being outside messing with my car sweating like crazy.

Also on my mind. I hate faucet water...... I will almost die of dehydration rather than drink that stuff. However filtered water :yum:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.