United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aw, why not? You like your current job?

I love my current job. It has been emotional this week, but as hard as it is, that's the reason I do what I do. I love my kids, I love my church. I love the climate here, both social and weather.

He doesn't have a job does he? So why wouldn't he move by you and find a job? (Sorry if that's a little personal, I'm not meaning to sound judgmental or anything.)

He does have a job right now. He is working as a janitor for a school. He is planning on coming for school... he hasn't graduated college. Yes, it would be easier for him to come here as he can go to college and live in a dorm before saving up for an apartment. I can't afford to move... I have a car payment and other bills that take up all my paychecks right now. I'm living with my grandma until I can get out on my own.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I love my current job. It has been emotional this week, but as hard as it is, that's the reason I do what I do. I love my kids, I love my church. I love the climate here, both social and weather.

A happy bee is the best kind of bee.

Upvote 0
M

MarkSB

He does have a job right now. He is working as a janitor for a school. He is planning on coming for school... he hasn't graduated college. Yes, it would be easier for him to come here as he can go to college and live in a dorm before saving up for an apartment. I can't afford to move... I have a car payment and other bills that take up all my paychecks right now. I'm living with my grandma until I can get out on my own.

Its good that you guys are making it work over long distance. Hopefully you will be able to be together soon. :)

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've got some sanding supplies, fiberglass bondo, and brake fluid you can use. Just cleaned out my car this afternoon.

Wooooo hoooo!!!

I dont know why I didnt think of it sooner, probably cause there was a lady bull on the farm. :D

But yeah, there is about a quarter sized hole in the metal just above my trunk in the draining channel that is allowing water to run into my trunk any time it rains or wash the car.

I couldnt figure out where it was coming from (its mostly hidden by the rubber weather stripping, it seals the top of the trunk but the water is running in just under the weatherstripping.

I found it by accident one day and said "There you are you little turd" so now that I have time Im going to scrape down to bare metal, bondo that hole, sand it then paint it with a rust inhibitor and hopefully I can keep water out of my trunk again.

Thats why I no longer have an audio system in my car, I can't wait to put those two 10's in and replace the speakers all round and put the 2 amps in there I have had sitting on a shelf for about 2 years now (I was also waiting for the moment when I wanted to spend about $2,000 on sound deadener, but I have changed my mind, I deaden the sides and ceiling later, I dont want to deaden the floor anymore. I'll just use the deadener paint after I sand up the rust that is no doubt under the carpet instead) :D

Oh I love restoring my car, if only I had a ton of money and could spend my days just doing that, without the need to work.

Oh an the fun I shall have when I put the CB radio in there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's great to have a healthy metabolism, finally. But when you have to eat every couple hours and your body prefers natural foods... it ain't always easy.
yeah I'm working on changing my metabolism as well.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's great to have a healthy metabolism, finally. But when you have to eat every couple hours and your body prefers natural foods... it ain't always easy.

Yeah. It can be a challenge.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.