• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

What's on your mind? (73)

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Miles, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I walked down to get the mail before going to bed, and what should be waiting, but a postcard from Norway. <3 :D

2. snoopy500

snoopy500 Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega

+519
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Single
    CA-NDP
    Yay :D

3. snoopy500

snoopy500 Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega

+519
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Single
    CA-NDP
    just about a hour till i got to be for work. Time just goes way too fast/

4. Bumble Bee

Bumble Bee Disciplemaker Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+3,201
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Who mailed you from Norway?

5. A friend who is visiting. :)

6. MarkSB

MarkSB Guest

+0
    2.4 miles in 18 minutes - that's my best time yet since I switched to doing shorter runs. Average speed of 8 mph.

GQChris and Keri are laughing at me somewhere, I'm sure. :D

I need a stop watch so I can get more precise times.

7. Bumble Bee

+3,201
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    My boyfriend's parents want me to give up my job and move out there to find a job. I won't do it.

8. Strider1002

Strider1002 For when I am weak, then I am strong.

+1,813
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Aw, why not? You like your current job?

9. MarkSB

MarkSB Guest

+0
    He doesn't have a job does he? So why wouldn't he move by you and find a job? (Sorry if that's a little personal, I'm not meaning to sound judgmental or anything.)

10. Bumble Bee

+3,201
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I love my current job. It has been emotional this week, but as hard as it is, that's the reason I do what I do. I love my kids, I love my church. I love the climate here, both social and weather.

He does have a job right now. He is working as a janitor for a school. He is planning on coming for school... he hasn't graduated college. Yes, it would be easier for him to come here as he can go to college and live in a dorm before saving up for an apartment. I can't afford to move... I have a car payment and other bills that take up all my paychecks right now. I'm living with my grandma until I can get out on my own.

11. Strider1002

+1,813
    Non-Denom
    Single
    A happy bee is the best kind of bee.

12. Saucy

Saucy Fear is faith in the enemy. Supporter

+15,181
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    yeah you're the one who worked really hard to get a degree and find your job. You definitely shouldn't give it up. He's the one who is more flexible to move.

13. MarkSB

MarkSB Guest

+0

Its good that you guys are making it work over long distance. Hopefully you will be able to be together soon. :)

14. Strider1002

+1,813
    Non-Denom
    Single
    It's great to have a healthy metabolism, finally. But when you have to eat every couple hours and your body prefers natural foods... it ain't always easy.

15. Toro

Toro Oh, Hello!

+11,490
    Christian
    Married

Wooooo hoooo!!!

I dont know why I didnt think of it sooner, probably cause there was a lady bull on the farm. :D

But yeah, there is about a quarter sized hole in the metal just above my trunk in the draining channel that is allowing water to run into my trunk any time it rains or wash the car.

I couldnt figure out where it was coming from (its mostly hidden by the rubber weather stripping, it seals the top of the trunk but the water is running in just under the weatherstripping.

I found it by accident one day and said "There you are you little turd" so now that I have time Im going to scrape down to bare metal, bondo that hole, sand it then paint it with a rust inhibitor and hopefully I can keep water out of my trunk again.

Thats why I no longer have an audio system in my car, I can't wait to put those two 10's in and replace the speakers all round and put the 2 amps in there I have had sitting on a shelf for about 2 years now (I was also waiting for the moment when I wanted to spend about $2,000 on sound deadener, but I have changed my mind, I deaden the sides and ceiling later, I dont want to deaden the floor anymore. I'll just use the deadener paint after I sand up the rust that is no doubt under the carpet instead) :D

Oh I love restoring my car, if only I had a ton of money and could spend my days just doing that, without the need to work.

Oh an the fun I shall have when I put the CB radio in there.

16. Saucy

Saucy Fear is faith in the enemy. Supporter

+15,181
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    yeah I'm working on changing my metabolism as well.

17. SummerGirl

SummerGirl Guest

+0
    What a nice surprise. My boss let me off 2 hours early today. Now what to do with my unexpected free time...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
  18. Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding Virtus semper viridis

+6,657
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Yeah. It can be a challenge.

19. SnowyMacie

SnowyMacie Well-Known Member

+5,926
    United States
    Anglican
    In Relationship
    Sharon, I feel like your signature would make an excellent gif.

20. Miss Spaulding

Miss Spaulding Virtus semper viridis

+6,657
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Hm. My sig is actually not showing up for me. Weird. ...But yeah, I see what you mean. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.