Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Hey would you like to go for a beverage on an unspecified day set by the astronomical motion of the universe so that we can ingest said beverage and socialize about the meteorological events to take place on that particular afternoon and how the earth's tilt affects the temperature of the air. Are you interested?"

Upvote 0

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Hey would you like to go for a beverage on an unspecified day set by the astronomical motion of the universe so that we can ingest said beverage and socialize about the meteorological events to take place on that particular afternoon and how the earth's tilt affects the temperature of the air. Are you interested?"

1000+ nerd girls just swooned.

Upvote 0

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP

Change this to "wanna go for a beverage and talk anime and video games" and I would go with any girl 100% of the time. :D

Upvote 0
R

RayofSun

Ooo la la. This is the way it's done.
Geography minor swoonage.
LOOOL

Oh sorry to hear that. Burns are so terrible.
Polysporin?

I actually don't have any here. It's getting better now :D

Oh, well if you need to borrow some just say the word. I'll throw it over. Canada's not that big anyway, right? ;)

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heck yeah you can! We definitely need one of those!

Yay!!!!! I get to be all rough and mean lookin. :cool:

h8FF70E52

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just finished a special on Tommy Ziegler who was convicted of the murder of his wife, in-laws, and a customer in his shop in Winter Garden, Florida (I know the place very, very well). He's been on death row for 38 years and has always maintained his innocence. My grandparents actually bought furniture from Ziegler's store before the murder. This whole case was huge and all over the papers back 1975 when it happened...

My parents remembered how the the trial was totally shifty, and this brand new special only brought all of that to light once again. And oh my gosh...this is guy is so innocent. I feel so sorry for him. :-/ He deserves a re-trial.

It's hard being someone who is easily affected by injustices. I'll probably be dwelling on this all night.

Reactions: Strider1002
Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"If, then, I find taught in one part of the Bible that everything is foreordained, that is true; and if I find, in another Scripture, that man is responsible for all his actions, that is true; and it is only my folly that leads me to imagine that these two truths can ever contradict each other." -Charles Spurgeon

You know who you are :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But... owls are nocturnal!

So are bats!

Girls, I'm not sure.

Well, true. :p I'm still recovering from my awesomely fun but super long day yesterday, I think. Plus I woke up early this morning :eheh: Bah. I'll see you guys tomorrow :hug:

Nice! High five! ^_^

I totally had the same reaction :ahah: Nice! ^_^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.