Not open for further replies.

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Cool narnies!! :D Im not into gaming, but my eldest son, whos 20 years old plays a LOT!! He had a friend stay over for a couple of days over the Christmas holidays, and my loungeroom, and dining table were taken over by insane amounts of techy stuff!! The table was covered... laptops, big screens, speakers, cables..... it was insane!! Then another of his friends came over, and their were three of them in my loungeroom..... I hybernated at the other end of the house, in mah bedroom for pretty much the whole time. Aint no point trying to talk to em in the middle of their games... dey iz in da zone!! :D
Hahaha, my mum would have came out and offered them sandwiches and lemonade, I used to be so embarrassed by her lol. Now I'm like, mMmMmMmmm sandwiches and lemonade.

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hahaha, my mum would have came out and offered them sandwiches and lemonade, I used to be so embarrassed by her lol. Now I'm like, mMmMmMmmm sandwiches and lemonade.

LOL!! :D

My son went shopping with his friend, and they came back with HUMUNGOUS amounts of softdrink, junk food, ice~creams, etc, so much that it didnt all fit in the cupboard and fridge!! I went in there a few times, but it was VERY clear that Mummy Dearest hangin around was not reeeally necessary, required, or wanted! *rolls eyes* :D

Upvote 0

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Cool narnies!! :D Im not into gaming, but my eldest son, whos 20 years old plays a LOT!! He had a friend stay over for a couple of days over the Christmas holidays, and my loungeroom, and dining table were taken over by insane amounts of techy stuff!! The table was covered... laptops, big screens, speakers, cables..... it was insane!! Then another of his friends came over, and their were three of them in my loungeroom..... I hybernated at the other end of the house, in mah bedroom for pretty much the whole time. Aint no point trying to talk to em in the middle of their games... dey iz in da zone!! :D

ive never seen something like that o.o

Upvote 0

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Its called a LAN (Local Area Network) party. They play games against each other, but also team up and play games against people online. :)

The game I was playing won't allow online play but it allows LAN games :/ bums me out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And she's getting married today - I wonder if he was invited; even though I technically got invited twice, my invitation was lost in the mail :p (which saves me from buying a gift).

And in a few hours, my newsfeed will be exploding with pictures from her wedding.....in some ways, she's my doppelganger - same class, same job, same name, but everything that I wasn't - sorority, blonde, boyfriends, clothes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sigh. I still have to go back for some group thing today, a waste of three hours of my time.

I think after having so many legal interviews, I didn't expect a traditional Q&A interview to be so tough. In a legal interview, it's more conversational, like discussing art history or books or a particular area of law - the interviewers don't ask stupid questions like "what are your strengthens and weaknesses" or "why are you applying for this" or "what superpower would you have and why." I suppose that I've gotten to the point in my life where I'm beyond anal interview questions because I've already proved my competency.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Its a shame I'll never get along with the women of my generation. Right now I'm not attractive to them, so they don't seek me out, but in 5-10 years they'll be unattractive to me. While everyone else puts on the weight and loses form, I'll most likely gain a little more weight, yet still be skinny. Though this time I won't be as scrawny looking, so I'll be a little more attractive. So in both scenarios there will be a failure because of the lack of interest in one party.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.