Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Okay..so after messing around in Photoshop for around an hour..I made this..

ResizeMNWild_zps0865f24f.jpg

What do you guys think? Good? Stinks? (Keep in mind I am really new to Photoshop and I'm still learning. It's really fun though!)

I don't know anything about sports or teams, but this is a good start, I think. I'm not too crazy about the font and how it sways.

Upvote 0

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Okay..so after messing around in Photoshop for around an hour..I made this..

What do you guys think? Good? Stinks? (Keep in mind I am really new to Photoshop and I'm still learning. It's really fun though!)

You can learn a lot just by using Photoshop a lot. So keep experimenting!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me too. They are just gaming videos lol. I mainly did it to show a couple friends, but they like it so I been uploading a few more :D

Cool narnies!! :D Im not into gaming, but my eldest son, whos 20 years old plays a LOT!! He had a friend stay over for a couple of days over the Christmas holidays, and my loungeroom, and dining table were taken over by insane amounts of techy stuff!! The table was covered... laptops, big screens, speakers, cables..... it was insane!! Then another of his friends came over, and their were three of them in my loungeroom..... I hybernated at the other end of the house, in mah bedroom for pretty much the whole time. Aint no point trying to talk to em in the middle of their games... dey iz in da zone!! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.