For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How many previous sexual partners can a potential significant other have before it becomes too many for you? Someone on another CF subforum suggested that we all have a numerical limit. Like 1 might be okay, but 15 would be a deal breaker, or something along those lines.

This is a foreign way of thinking for me. Although I see 0 as ideal, and even reasonable for that matter, there doesn't seem to be a number beyond which a good match ceases to be a good match. Other factors are more important. For instance, how her motivations and past decisions influence her life today, her attitude, whether her actions would otherwise give me a reason to not trust her etc. I'm well aware that it's possible to live an honest life according to a different set of values, but it would be hard for me to get past a history of cheating. This isn't a numbers game for me. Dozens with honesty vs. 1 with cheating, and I'd prefer the woman who had dozens with honesty. Likewise, although I think 0 is ideal, waiting isn't enough to turn a Negative Nancy or someone with equally undesirable traits into one I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. So ultimately, the specific number is quite low on my list of things I look for. I'd like to think that it would neither make nor break the relationship in and of itself.

0 would be ideal. But I have learned that God renews everything, including trust. So, I don't expect my future wife will have A LOT of former partners, but I forgive her if she does.

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Fiddlesticks. I can't find my high-heeled boots for tonight. I'm positive that I packed them in my suitcase when I returned from California last winter. I know that they are somewhere.....if I can't find them, then I'll wear the nude JS heels instead, but I really wanted to wear the boots.

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
They're in California. :(

Aw, that totally stinks. :( ... :hug:

On my mind...I've been having some fantastically realistic dreams...but as soon as I jump out of bed, I forget them. I used to be great at remembering my dreams...what's wrong with meh?! :whyy:

Upvote 0

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Aw, that totally stinks. :( ... :hug:

On my mind...I've been having some fantastically realistic dreams...but as soon as I jump out of bed, I forget them. I used to be great at remembering my dreams...what's wrong with meh?! :whyy:

Maybe they aren't dreams, but you actually are the grey tiger and really do save people when you get into bed. Just you save everyone while sleep walking/saving

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Maybe they aren't dreams, but you actually are the grey tiger and really do save people when you get into bed. Just you save everyone while sleep walking/saving

:idea:

But that'd be totally awkward if a few of my dreams were real/me just sleep-walking...I would've been married by now, had a green and purple polka dotted Jeep Wrangler, and my own Lego city. :eek: ... :eheh: ... :muahah:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Lego city? Count me in.

Sweetness! ^_^

It was a beautiful city, btw...in my dream. It was set in the mountains, complete with bridges over waterfalls, and tons of platforms/treehouses in the trees. :love:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Am I the only one that isn't a huge fan of the teams in this year's Super Bowl? I mean..I love the Super Bowl, and watch it every year..but this year I'm not a huge supporter of either team..I guess I'll go with San Francisco..since they have Randy Moss, and he used to be on the Vikings years ago..:D

Upvote 0

m.a.r.X

Just keep goin !
May 16, 2012
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My date tonight.

wow ! Good luck, have fun :thumbsup:
yeah thats really not a bike for slow speeds. You dont even have to race on a track. i know a few ppl that go to the track but they dont race they just ride for fun.
Roger that.
I would have to run it in 2nd or 3rd gear for life :p

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.