Just keep goin !
May 16, 2012
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do alot of People in India ride supersports? I cant imagine riding an R1 on the streets of India (to much traffic and stop start conditions). Ya prob would have to go to a track to get full use out of an R1.

Nah, I would just stay off the "streets" and drive it on the highway :p

Seriously, at least in my part of India, the roads are not congested at all. BUT, we have a very low speed limit, 70 kph :( Thats the biggest problem :sigh:

Yes, I know. The track racing scene (amateurs) is not that big here...but I hope this year's SBK and the imminent Moto GP races inspires the riders to go racing.

Upvote 0

wannaberocker

Aug 26, 2012
✟15,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nah, I would just stay off the "streets" and drive it on the highway :p

Seriously, at least in my part of India, the roads are not congested at all. BUT, we have a very low speed limit, 70 kph :( Thats the biggest problem :sigh:

Yes, I know. The track racing scene (amateurs) is not that big here...but I hope this year's SBK and the imminent Moto GP races inspires the riders to go racing.
yeah thats really not a bike for slow speeds. You dont even have to race on a track. i know a few ppl that go to the track but they dont race they just ride for fun.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
may i ask what purpose you're fasting for, spaulding?

is it for health reasons, spiritual, or something else?

Mainly health. I've wanted to do it for a long time, so I figured noe was good a time as any.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I need to go throughy my photos and actually start uploading them to Facebook and such. What's the point of taking photos if they just sit in a file on the hard drive?

That, and the kids keep on bugging me for photos from the night out.

Also, it's funny that this has slowly become a mix of what's on your mind and talk to yourself. Where did that thread go anyway?

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟381,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
How many previous sexual partners can a potential significant other have before it becomes too many for you? Someone on another CF subforum suggested that we all have a numerical limit. Like 1 might be okay, but 15 would be a deal breaker, or something along those lines.

This is a foreign way of thinking for me. Although I see 0 as ideal, and even reasonable for that matter, there doesn't seem to be a number beyond which a good match ceases to be a good match. Other factors are more important. For instance, how her motivations and past decisions influence her life today, her attitude, whether her actions would otherwise give me a reason to not trust her etc. I'm well aware that it's possible to live an honest life according to a different set of values, but it would be hard for me to get past a history of cheating. This isn't a numbers game for me. Dozens with honesty vs. 1 with cheating, and I'd prefer the woman who had dozens with honesty. Likewise, although I think 0 is ideal, waiting isn't enough to turn a Negative Nancy or someone with equally undesirable traits into one I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. So ultimately, the specific number is quite low on my list of things I look for. I'd like to think that it would neither make nor break the relationship in and of itself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Decisions, decisions....

Scored a copy of 'Sherlock Holmes; The Hound of Baskervilles' for $0.25 at Salvation Army yesterday. :thumbsup:

Still upset with a friend...but I know I've brought it upon myself. It's my fault, really....

Reactions: .Mikha'el.
Upvote 0

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How many previous sexual partners can a potential significant other have before it becomes too many for you? Someone on another CF subforum suggested that we all have a numerical limit. Like 1 might be okay, but 15 would be a deal breaker, or something along those lines.

This is a foreign way of thinking for me. Although I see 0 as ideal, and even reasonable for that matter, there doesn't seem to be a number beyond which a good match ceases to be a good match. Other factors are more important. For instance, how her motivations and past decisions influence her life today, her attitude, whether her actions would otherwise give me a reason to not trust her etc. I'm well aware that it's possible to live an honest life according to a different set of values, but it would be hard for me to get past a history of cheating. This isn't a numbers game for me. Dozens with honesty vs. 1 with cheating, and I'd prefer the woman who had dozens with honesty. Likewise, although I think 0 is ideal, waiting isn't enough to turn a Negative Nancy or someone with equally undesirable traits into one I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. So ultimately, the specific number is quite low on my list of things I look for. I'd like to think that it would neither make nor break the relationship in and of itself.

The person I love has had 1, but then when they went out and slept with someone for a night they now have two. and I had problems over that.

Upvote 0

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Mainly health. I've wanted to do it for a long time, so I figured noe was good a time as any.

What kind of fasting? Long term all-the-time fasting or once in a great while 3 day+ fast?

If you do fasting all the time I would suggest doing 16-8 or two 24 hr fasts a week. The 16-8 method can be done every day and will have no negative effects on your body (yes you wont put weight back on) its 16 hours with no eating and you get a 8 hour eating window. Example, you would only eat from 2pm - 10pm every day. This is good if you like to exercise a lot. The other way is doing two 24 hour fasts a week, this is also good. Idk if it's better but it's still really really good. You can fast for over 3 days and you wont have any bad effect on your metabolism. So don't be afraid of doing anything, I use it and it really does help!

Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Debating between laundry & getting ready for my _ tomorrow or trying to do school work.

Although nothing at school is immediately due and from tomorrow afternoon to Monday afternoon, I can devote myself to my reading assignments and my paper.

I have decided to go to the auction tonight.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.