Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Someone stealing your joy? *pulls out brass knuckles* who is it? I'll get it back for you

Made me giggle out loud! Specially visualising you smacking em in the nose with brass knuckles, and blood n icky stuff spraying everywhere!! "Oh Im SOOOOO sorry that Merry messed up your nose!!" *snorks* :D

Upvote 0

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Made me giggle out loud! Specially visualising you smacking em in the nose with brass knuckles, and blood n icky stuff spraying everywhere!! "Oh Im SOOOOO sorry that Merry messed up your nose!!" *snorks* :D

LOL.

On another note: My friend told me she is going to burn more calories than me on the x trainer. I told her I am going to do twice as much as her. Did I just set my self up for a lot of pain? HAHA. I am going to have to do 10+ miles I know it. Why did I open my mouth!!!

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
NOOOOO!! Just went to the kitchen to put mah roast on, and the knob on the stove broke and fell off!! I dont think there is gas still coming out... but hard to tell.... please Real Estate Agent lady, call back and tell me the tradey is coming straight away to fix it... pweatty please!!!!:bigeye:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Le sigh, I'm tired, yet I'm not going to do anything about it. Le sigh, I'm actually happy right now. Le sigh, I'm going to watch The King of Queens right now. Le sigh, I think I'm being amusing right now but I'm not. Le sigh.

Reactions: Neve
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

m.a.r.X

Just keep goin !
May 16, 2012
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My fabrication drawing is being lined up for a trial run tomorrow. Fingers crossed :pray:

I have ~ one hour to find any mistakes and correct it. If I can't, it would disrupt the production and might cause huge losses for our plant :o

PRAYERS ARE NEEDED :crossrc:
Speaking of interviews, I have several lined up for the next week. Prayers appreciated. I hope a job comes from one of these.
All the best :thumbsup:

You were, is and will be in my prayers :)

Reactions: anewday
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.