• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

What's on your mind? (34)

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Miles, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaapottery

jaapottery ~Graphed in the vine~

+131
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Constitution
    Oh my word! It's freakin freezing in here! I'd turn up the heat, but I don't want to pay the gas bill. :p Where's my footy pajamas?

2. Rhye

Rhye Legend

+4,109
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    I find it so inspiring when people put their heart and mind into changing something in their lives and do it - no excuses left.

It reminds me that one:
    I should be and am thankful for having the ability to move and run the way I do and not take any step for granted.

I love when people collaborate and support each other to accomplish whatever goal they have set for themselves.

I can't wait to see them go further. And I know they can.

Plus I have my own goals this year: (5k) (6k) and a half a marathon (by the end of the year) so I need to train harder and ask for that support in return.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  3. HotRhymez

HotRhymez Patrick Star

+753
    Christian
    Single
    This is awesome. I have Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and all the programs I need for my Graphic Design classes right here on my laptop! Woo hoo!!!:)

4. Toro

Toro Oh, Hello!

+12,172
    Christian
    Married
    Have fun with art history and animation. :sick:

If I never have to design a flash game again in my life it will be FAAAAAR to soon.^_^

5. PinkSweetart

PinkSweetart Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)

+2,293
    Christian
    Single
    Running in the cold wasn't a good idea yesterday. Went running inside today and found my bronchitis kicking back in. :doh:

Also... so much reading. My eyes are going to fall out, I'm not even kidding.

6. Bunny777

Bunny777 Guest

+0
    I want to run until I cant no more. Like king David said, "Oh if I had wings to fly.".

7. redeemedbygrace24

redeemedbygrace24 Well-Known Member

+137
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I'm thinking about the faithfulness and love of my Abba, Daddy, Father, GOD

8. Squeakers

Squeakers Cat and music lover.

+1,931
    United States
    Other Religion
    Single
    I'm OVERTIRED! Bwahahahaha! :ahah:

Also...I went out for lunch and ate by myself at Panera today...first time I ever did it...'twas rather lonely.... >.>

9. DandyDandelion

DandyDandelion Newbie

+2
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Finally getting around to cleaning my room. If I'm not home enough to clean it, how am I possibly finding the time to make it a mess? o_O

10. jaapottery

+131
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Constitution
    This makes me happy. :happyblush::hoho::love:

11. Eagle Of Oz

Eagle Of Oz ..

+5,227
    Christian
    Private

12. jaapottery

+131
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Constitution

13. TheZealousOne

TheZealousOne Jack hi hero call

+2
    Non-Denom
    Single
  14. HotRhymez

HotRhymez Patrick Star

+753
    Christian
    Single
    Woot!! THe Wild won their hockey game tonight! :)

Today was actually a pretty good day.

15. Going Merry

Going Merry ‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏

+850
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I am seriously happy. Got another job. Also got hit on by a guy on my way home from work... and also I keep seeing the same pothead lol. Hes funny

16. Jupiter Drops

Jupiter Drops be like a flower and turn your face to the sun

+839
    Christian
    Private
    http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3ssje1/

17. Going Merry

Going Merry ‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏

+850
    Non-Denom
    Single
    hey gurl grrr herbhbrhghgh

18. Eagle Of Oz

Eagle Of Oz ..

+5,227
    Christian
    Private
    I will NOT allow people and situations to steal my joy. I will process it, and then surrender it to God.

19. Eagle Of Oz

Eagle Of Oz ..

+5,227
    Christian
    Private

20. Going Merry

Going Merry ‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏

+850
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Someone stealing your joy? *pulls out brass knuckles* who is it? I'll get it back for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.