Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Took my little princess Daisy to the vet this morning...poor girl, she did NOT like the car ride over. She looked like she had aged a year just from a 15 min car ride. :muahah:

I'll be picking her up real soon...wonder how old she'll look now.... :ahem:

I swear...my poor Daisy girl has aged 3 years since 7:30am this morning. The poor thang...two 15 min car rides and a vet visit just sucked the life outta her. I've NEVER seen a cat turn pale before.... :ahem:

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You're awesome! :oldthumbsup:
No you are.
sturridge15_40_anim_gif.gif

The really cool thing is that it happened 38 years to the day of the Miracle on Ice. :)
I didn't know that, that is pretty cool. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,833.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I just learned that Canada lost a hockey game to the US...

If you mean women's hockey, I hate that they're using a gimmicky shootout to decide Olympic medals. The two teams should be playing 5-on-5 hockey until someone scores, even if it means the players' legs falling off. FIFA does that for World Cup final matches as well, but it's every bit as stupid.

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hold still and I will check your temperature.

View attachment 221301

Thanks so much,Im ok now and think last night I was just over tired.
It was a stressful day though with having to to the city since I forgot to fill out a paper I needed to,and than losing a paper they gave me to bring home.I remember the info on it but not the specifics so now gotta call tommorow,and likely be on hold forever.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm feeling intimidated about a midterm I have tomorrow and my mom gave me this ring to make me feel loved, brave and like I can conquer anything, haha. It makes me think of @Wayholka and his love of wolves! :)

wolf loved.png

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm feeling intimidated about a midterm I have tomorrow and my mom gave me this ring to make me feel loved, brave and like I can conquer anything, haha. It makes me think of @Wayholka and his love of wolves! :)

View attachment 221361

Now if you lived in Japan, your mother would have given you a Kit Kat bar for good luck on your exams. It would then likely make you think of a sweaty fat guy obsessed with wolves.

*Starts eating a Kit Kat while sobbing uncontrollably*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Found out the theme to my company's formal this year- enchanted whimsical woods (literally the exact theme I made up last year when I refused to cooperate with James Bond).

Trying to decide if I want to make an Arwen/Luthien inspired dress, a wood nymph inspired dress, or a faerie dress...

Reactions: TheGirlOnFire
Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I sent away my Ancestry Dna kit last week. It said it will probably take 6-8weeks for the results... looking forward to it :)
Awesome! You'll have to post your results. :)

I'm still waiting on mine. I sent mine off 4 weeks ago and they still haven't started the lab processing, so it'll probably be another 4-6 weeks before I get my results. Expect to wait a while for yours.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
OMM: I have often wondered why a group of Christians can go through the same experience and come out very differently. Some come out thankful and others bitter. Some come through stronger while others abandon the faith. It makes me wonder...what makes the difference?

Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
OMM: I have often wondered why a group of Christians can go through the same experience and come out very differently. Some come out thankful and others bitter. Some come through stronger while others abandon the faith. It makes me wonder...what makes the difference?

I feel like I could write a book on this. Sooooo many thoughts. It is interesting, though, hey? I have often wondered why I couldn't have dealt with my hardships the way I see other Christians deal with theirs. I have a lot of guilt actually about not having dealt with mine well.

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I feel like I could write a book on this. Sooooo many thoughts. It is interesting, though, hey? I have often wondered why I couldn't have dealt with my hardships the way I see other Christians deal with theirs. I have a lot of guilt actually about not having dealt with mine well.
Well, I didn't say any of that to make people feel guilty. It's just something I've pondered over the years and then it popped back into my mind about a month ago.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.