Not open for further replies.

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟120,840.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you =) A couple others are also on board. So if I follow through, I need to decide if it should be like a Secret-Santa, or if we choose specific members to exchange gifts with. Hmm
This is a very nice idea. I am on board

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,564.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
My grandma passed away. :cry: My mom is catching a flight tonight for the funeral. I remember when I was a teenager, the first time my grandama had seen me in years, she gave me a big hug, she was so happy. She always remembered my birthday. She would offer me and others her food if we were still hungry. She was the closest I think I've come to experiencing what God's love is like.
Sorry to hear Moe, grandmothers hold a special place in people's hearts that's for sure. She sounded like a very good woman, sorry for your loss.

Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
My grandma passed away. :cry: My mom is catching a flight tonight for the funeral. I remember when I was a teenager, the first time my grandama had seen me in years, she gave me a big hug, she was so happy. She always remembered my birthday. She would offer me and others her food if we were still hungry. She was the closest I think I've come to experiencing what God's love is like.
Aww, Moe. :hug: I can honestly say I know how you feel. I lost my grandmother back in October and it was one of the hardest things I've gone through.

You will be in my prayers (and your family, too).

• Friendly
Reactions: MrMoe
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Put some money into Bitcoin and Litecoin. Made $150 over the weekend! Today it's surging up! I'm so excited to see where this goes.

It's a bubble waiting to burst. It's a general rule that if you do something profitable and then everyone else starts doing it in order to replicate that success, it will eventually stop being profitable and be worthless in the end. It actually reminds me of the Dot Com Bubble burst to be honest.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm very sorry for this loss, Moe. I know this must be a very sad and difficult time for you and your family. I will keep you guys in my prayers.

• Friendly
Reactions: MrMoe
Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Put some money into Bitcoin and Litecoin. Made $150 over the weekend! Today it's surging up! I'm so excited to see where this goes.

Yeah, so I'm one of those people who still can't grasp a thing even after a simple explanation like this^. I tried understanding this but couldn't. Is there a 'for dummies' way you can break this down for me to understand? Lol

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, so I'm one of those people who still can't grasp a thing even after a simple explanation like this^. I tried understanding this but couldn't. Is there a 'for dummies' way you can break this down for me to understand? Lol
Yeah I will :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's a bubble waiting to burst. It's a general rule that if you do something profitable and then everyone else starts doing it in order to replicate that success, it will eventually stop being profitable and be worthless in the end. It actually reminds me of the Dot Com Bubble burst to be honest.
Yeah, things burst. This is more for a long term investment. But while bubbles do burst, that doesn't mean it's the end of that product. This is still REALLY early.

25276695_10214600493587088_233555387_n.jpg

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Cool. I see a notification in my email that I got a letter from my "little sister" in Honduras and her honored family. Let us go see what it says. It's a nice close to a rather trying day, really. Probably just what I needed. :)

Upvote 0

RayofSun

Feb 22, 2005
Land of the ice and snow
✟121,331.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why return them,Beanie boos are hot right now.

So true!
I returned them because I accidentally bought them for over double the price at Claires. So, I repurchased them at a local toy shop where the price was more reasonable. :) This way I was also able to buy them friendship bracelets. Woot woot!

Upvote 0

Paulie079

Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yeah, at some point people are going to get spooked by a burst and start pulling out en masse, and it would plummet pretty quickly at that point. I would tell people to only invest a sum of money that they wouldn’t feel horribly about losing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟206,608.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I can't believe they killed off _____ on Walking Dead. It's so sad.

I am very glad you left the name off there, as I haven't watched the latest episode yet, although I'm not looking forward to see who that person will be...

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am very glad you left the name off there, as I haven't watched the latest episode yet, although I'm not looking forward to see who that person will be...

Yeah, I missed the episode, too. But they replayed it a couple hours later and I was able to watch it then. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but for now I'm not really able to envision the show/story without this person. Sad.

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟709,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So true!
I returned them because I accidentally bought them for over double the price at Claires. So, I repurchased them at a local toy shop where the price was more reasonable. :) This way I was also able to buy them friendship bracelets. Woot woot!

Thats smart thinking.

Upvote 0

JAM2b

Sep 20, 2014
✟93,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
She was the closest I think I've come to experiencing what God's love is like.

I am so sorry for your loss! :(

I feel the same about some of my grandparents. They had the ability to love to and give more than anyone else I have known. My frame of reference for God's love comes from them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.