GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟451,010.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just want to be sure that I will still be able to be with the Lord as I'm while single. My one of the reasons:

1 Corinthians 7:28-29 ...Yet those who marry will have worldly troubles, and I would spare you that. This is what I mean, brothers: the appointed time has grown very short. From now on, let those who have wives live as though they had none.

1 Corinthians 7:32-35 I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to please the Lord....And the unmarried or betrothed woman is anxious about the things of the Lord, how to be holy in body and spirit. But the married woman is anxious about worldly things, how to please her husband. I say this for your own benefit, not to lay any restraint upon you, but to promote good order and to secure your undivided devotion to the Lord.

1 Corinthians 7:38 So then he who marries his betrothed does well, and he who refrains from marriage will do even better.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm over the top and hard to handle. I could tone it down, but why bother. Whenever I get the cold shoulder or wet blanket it makes me want to rev it up even that much harder. I'm really a fool for God. And I'm not ashamed to admit so.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jok

Jul 9, 2019
Indiana
✟42,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Answering my question...

There was a period when it was appropriate for me to be alone to heal and rest my mind and heart. But I've neglected opportunities too. I cited fit and other reasons which made sense in my head. But I was wrong.

What madam picky needed was a little disruption and someone to call her on the spin she was feeding herself. I didn't have it.

So the Lord stepped in. :)

~Bella
For the sake of entertaining all of us here in CF, could madam picky please start dating over the top and hard to handle @( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and create a thread with constant updates on how the relationship is going? Lol

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the sake of entertaining all of us here in CF, could madam picky please start dating over the top and hard to handle @( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and create a thread with constant updates on how the relationship is going? Lol
Wait, what? I think by her post, she was implying that she's already found someone.

Upvote 0

Jok

Jul 9, 2019
Indiana
✟42,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Wait, what? I think by her post, she was implying that she's already found someone.
Oh wow! Just what kind of trouble am I trying to start here lol? I thought it meant that she’s now looking and no longer wants the single life, my mistake.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟451,010.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I always forget that I’m supposed to be trying to not be single anymore lol

A gentle reminder may I say: "It's not good for a man to be alone". :p;)

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟451,010.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you concerned you'll lose your time or uncomfortable with the possibility of changes?

~Bella

Thanks for asking. Yes, my private time with the Lord, but no I wouldn't be uncomfortable with the changes. God is good. I'm aware marriage in fact would bring me much closer to the Lord, which is an honor and excellent blessing. I'm definitely meant to be a wife. We would still need our alone time with God which might be hampered to some degree in a married person's life. That's just my still small concern.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm still figuring that out. :thumbsup:

Maybe it's because of the situation I'm in. I don't even want to be in it, so why would God give me someone? I'm not blaming God for that, I'm just saying maybe I need to be in a better place in life.... Better circumstances before allowing someone else to venture into my life.

Disclaimer (Because I love those.:p) I don't mean I don't want to be in my life, just my situation I'm currently in.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What does that mean? Are you excitable in a dancing on the tables kind of way? Or are you doing splits like Van Halen?

~Bella
I'm called to wear different types of hats. But my main focus is ministry. My witness is bold and my worship is meant to give my all. I run in the apostolic. So that comes with its own dangers and hardships. I guess that can be off-putting to women if they are easily embarrased or have anxiety issues. I haven't danced on tables yet. Nor have a done the splits. But there's still time if the Lord permits. Lol

• Haha
Upvote 0