Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am confused because things, behavior, people once considered 'Christian' is now considered 'unChristian' like republicans going far out to extreme right and believing lies that are obvious lies are true, being cruel and abusive to poor people, immigrants, minorities, the outsiders and children in need, children from abusive families or dysfuncional families, at-risk youth who need Jesus in their life, the handicap, mentally ill, mentally challenged, these people whom Jesus Christ told us to care for and love with special kindness, these people are instead treated with special cruelty in the trump administration.

I am so glad Joe Biden was voted to be our next president. Since when are Christian values like love, kindness, hope, faith, mercy, truth, honesty, honor, humility, modesty, poverty to give one's money and belongings to help those that have next to nothing considered bad, 'liberal' and unChristian, of the devil? These are the things trump mocks. He attempted to destroy my world, but thank God it is over.

Pollution is a major problem. The earth is being destroyed. I remember going to the beach and seeing beautiful, blue-green aqua or turquoise water, white sand, a few shells and rocks, sea gulls flying around making their noise. Now I don't dare go to the beach because of the nasty pollution. Fires, earth quakes, storms, hurricanes, tornados, floods, blizzards, the earth is being shaken and dirties and a lot of forests and prairies, rainforests, plains, mountains, rivers, lakes, ponds, wetlands, are being destroyed, bulldozed mowed over drained, trees cut, the land is being ravaged. People are dying from covid 19.

People should wear masks when they leave their homes. And don't gather in groups of more than ten when you have a get together. Keep six feet apart. Only go out to buy food or shop for what's necessary. If everyone follows the rules, the deaths from covid 19 will be dvided in half, these rules save lives!

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ADMIN HAT ON

This thread is permanently closed. Please note the rules on political type "prayers" for this forum:

Announcement: LINK
From now through the end of the year we are going to disallow posts in prayer for political parties, politicians, campaigns, organizations, or similar posts.

These are very contentious issue this time of year and these types of "prayer requests" are drawing unneeded responses and debate. Threads of this nature will be closed or deleted, repeat offenders could receive a Staff Action.

Genuine prayers for health and safety are ok. For Example "Please pray for the health of xyz" would be fine.

I would also like to ask; as a CF Angel; prayers for CF's members and staff that we would strive to show each other and the un-saved the love of Jesus our Lord; at this time of turmoil in our nation.​

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.