Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My step dad's procedure with a Pace maker was successful.

Yesterday was my first day meeting with someone for coffee from my new church. Tomorrow begins small group. Sounds like it will be a busy household with kids and dogs.

Yesterday's deepwater running class went well and I got kudos from the instructor and a boot camp instructor that's part of it. Little by little I have been gaining a new wardrobe for adjustments that have to be made with this new chapter in my life. Hoping that new doors are going to open for different relationships with the new church study and the time that I've been spending at the YMCA in different classes. Soon I will sign for four sessions of personal strength training.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ivy may

lover of God
Aug 14, 2022
h.c.
✟2,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My step dad's procedure with Pace marker with successful.

Yesterday was my first day meeting with someone for coffee from my new church. Tomorrow begins why small group. Sounds like it will be a busy household with kids and dogs.

Yesterday's deepwater running class went well and I got kudos from the instructor and a boot camp instructor that's part of it. Little by little I have been gaining a new wardrobe for adjustments that have to be made with this new chapter in my life. Hoping that new doors are going to open for different relationships with the new church study and the time that I've been spending at the YMCA in different classes. Soon I will sign for four sessions of personal strength training.
ahhh that's so neat!! i hope you enjoy your small group!! and deepwater running sounds so cool! :)

Upvote 0

ivy may

lover of God
Aug 14, 2022
h.c.
✟2,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Got some good things going? Excited about something? Happy about something? Come, tell me what's good in your life : ) spread some positivity.
hey hey!! i'm about to go to church~
i'm single and not searching, to be honest. never had a desire to marry.

Reactions: mojoboy31
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟92,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ahhh that's so neat!! i hope you enjoy your small group!! and deepwater running sounds so cool! :)
Thank you Ivy and welcome to Christian forums. I think you will find a good community here. Sorry for the grammatical errors and misspellings. I sometimes don't catch the autocorrect.

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟92,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Small group was a little bit overwhelming for my first time. There must have been 15 kids running around. Big house. But I think that it will be good accountability and fellowship. I brought flowers for my garden for the host, lemonade and apple cider. We have decided to study the book of Matthew. It seems less of a study and more fellowship. Hopefully this will keep me more accountable for discipline of quiet times.

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟170,356.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Small group was a little bit overwhelming for my first time. There must have been 15 kids running around. Big house. But I think that it will be good accountability and fellowship. I brought flowers for my garden for the host, lemonade and apple cider. We have decided to study the book of Matthew. It seems less of a study and more fellowship. Hopefully this will keep me more accountable for discipline of quiet times.
Yeah, "Small Groups" tend to be more social clubs than actual Bible study in my experience.

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟92,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, "Small Groups" tend to be more social clubs than actual Bible study in my experience.
Yeah, I half expected. This is what works for my schedule, who knows what the Lord will do. I'm optimistic and this is my first step. There's also something refreshing, even though it's overwhelming, the innocence of children and they're wide-eyed wonder.

Upvote 0