Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,220.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yep!

Browned ground beef, tomato soup, tomato juice, kidney beans, taco seasoning, and onion, mix it all in and let it cook for 4-6 hours in the slow cooker...it was pretty good! Put cheese on top and eat some Tostitos with it or something :D

Upvote 0

CoachR64

Awesome, with a side order of amazing
Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tonight was leftovers from last night, dripped beef sandwiches.

3lb beef shoulder roast, a small white onion, a small jar of pepperocinis, and one pack of aus jus gravey mix. I combined all the ingredients and a little water in a crockpot. Cooked on low all day 10-12 hours. About the 8 hour mark, I pulled the roast out and shredded it. Then added it back in to soak in the juice. Served open face on a hoagie bun with Swiss cheese. Delicious!

Have also served it on a baked potato for a really feeling meal. My wife and I have eatn it for two meals and there is enough for at least a third.

Upvote 0

Mcrfan343

Jesus Freak for life.
Feb 22, 2012
Lovely state of North Carolina
✟15,538.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yep!

Browned ground beef, tomato soup, tomato juice, kidney beans, taco seasoning, and onion, mix it all in and let it cook for 4-6 hours in the slow cooker...it was pretty good! Put cheese on top and eat some Tostitos with it or something :D
Sounds delicious.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums