Mar 9, 2005
✟8,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh, yeah!!! I remember now! How the heck you been? I'm good, I reckon. Thanks for askin'. ;)

Glad you're good :) Good to hear from you.

I'm doing very well. Eight months pregnant and ready to pop, but everything is going well ^_^ I'm not used to so much down time though, so I'm going a little stir crazy!

Upvote 0

White~Horse

Nat'ral born world shaker
Feb 2, 2007
Alabama
Visit site
✟31,883.00
Faith
Christian
Glad you're good :) Good to hear from you.

I'm doing very well. Eight months pregnant and ready to pop, but everything is going well ^_^ I'm not used to so much down time though, so I'm going a little stir crazy!

eheh I take it this is your first? That's totally awesome. Can I give you some advice? With my first, I was so worried about, "Dang, I can't take much more of this" when it came to being up in the middle of the night rocking and feeding that it was gone before I realized it. Then I wished I had it back. So, you know, enjoy those sweet, tender moments, even when you think you can't go on anymore. Because your child will grow and one day won't need you to hold him/her in the middle of the night. It's cool watchin' 'em grow...no doubt. But just make sure you enjoy the "bad" stuff, because after it passes, you realize it was really good, you just were too stupid to realize it.

Love on 'em every day. Pray for 'em every day. Pray for God to fill them with His Spirit and surround them with His angels. Pray that He'll put godly people in their path that will help them make wise, godly decisions when they are at crossroads. God has honored those prayers for me. My children are awesome, and He gets all the credit.

Tell you a little secret...I pray the same thing for their future spouses, assuming they get married one day. And for their children and grandchildren. I firmly believe God will honor those prayers just as He's honored the ones concerning my children.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
eheh I take it this is your first? That's totally awesome. Can I give you some advice? With my first, I was so worried about, "Dang, I can't take much more of this" when it came to being up in the middle of the night rocking and feeding that it was gone before I realized it. Then I wished I had it back. So, you know, enjoy those sweet, tender moments, even when you think you can't go on anymore. Because your child will grow and one day won't need you to hold him/her in the middle of the night. It's cool watchin' 'em grow...no doubt. But just make sure you enjoy the "bad" stuff, because after it passes, you realize it was really good, you just were too stupid to realize it.

Love on 'em every day. Pray for 'em every day. Pray for God to fill them with His Spirit and surround them with His angels. Pray that He'll put godly people in their path that will help them make wise, godly decisions when they are at crossroads. God has honored those prayers for me. My children are awesome, and He gets all the credit.

Tell you a little secret...I pray the same thing for their future spouses, assuming they get married one day. And for their children and grandchildren. I firmly believe God will honor those prayers just as He's honored the ones concerning my children.

Great advise White~Horse. I hope your having a good week :hug:s

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
fdabstractblss.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Chics. *rolls eyes*

Should I be mad at you? I mean, if you've done something underhanded, let me know so I can be ticked off. eheh

Hmm...ticks... ;) :p
HEHE...okay.
Just wond'rin'.

Actually you can't consider women FRIENDS as chicks, can you? ;)
I mean, you aren't s'posed to let our freakish moods get to you as badly as a girlfriend or wife, ya know....
And we aren't s'posed to LET it get to you either, sorry.

And that was good, funny, too, Greenie!! :D

Upvote 0

White~Horse

Feb 2, 2007
Alabama
Visit site
✟31,883.00
Faith
Christian
Chics is chics, dudes is dudes. So, yeah, you're a chic. Sure hope you ain't a dude, 'cause that'd make me...hmmm, GAY????? AAARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Speakin' of chics and their freakish moods....I don't know if I'm gonna make it through my sweet, precious, 14 year old daughter's (whom I love more than anyone in the world, with the exception of my son, whom I love equally) teen age years. Holy, cow. Talk about not havin' a clue what to say or do or what's comin' next. I mean, even when I realize, "OK, no matter what I say, she's gonna take it in a negative context, so I'll just shut up and let her talk," I STILL get in trouble because I didn't respond to something she said about my nephew so I must love him more than I love her. If I make it through the next five years without suckin' a gun barrel, y'all need to give me a prize. Really.

Did I tell you about the tick story? That was pretty funny. I mean, it was kinda wiggin' me out at the time, but it's funny now 'cause nothin' fell off a man.

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
'K, I'm a chick, I get it, of course I am. ;)

I'm sure you'll live through your girl's teen years; other daddies do, just remember she CAN'T HELP IT....it's God's curse or whatever... and that she is going to pick someone just like her daddy one day, so do the best you can and give the rest to God.

Then I will have someone to call for advice in a few years....LOL ;)

No, I don't recall that story, care to share? :p

Upvote 0

White~Horse

Feb 2, 2007
Alabama
Visit site
✟31,883.00
Faith
Christian
I got a tick a couple of months back. It was in a bad place. Real bad. I was afraid to take it out, 'cause, you know, I didn't want to leave anything in there that wasn't supposed to be there and I was afraid tick body parts might be left behind, so I went to the doctor to have it removed. That sucker (pardon the pun) was burried deeeep. I'm figurin' it was a she tick. Or a gay tick. Who knows?

Either way, it was kinda funny because after the doctor removed it, they were tryin' to figure out what code to put on the paperwork so insurance would pay. They finally decided on foreign object removal. Now, I'm thinkin' someone doin' data entry somewhere was like...."Umm, dang...wonder what that was all about???"

On a side note, part of the doctor's instructions were to keep Neosporin on the affected area a couple of days just to make sure nothin' got infected. OK...he didn't have to say that but once. So I was doin' the Neosporin thing but the only bandaids I had around the house were Hello Kitty Band Aids I'd picked up for Steph at some point in time.

So, yeah...Hello Kitty Band Aids and Neosporin in important areas...I got that goin' for me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.