Whatever you think for joyshirley... (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

missmsdancearama

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Feb 17, 2008
Schaumburg, Illinois
✟162,197.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
JoytotheWorld.gif

Merry Christmas Joy.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello, everyone :)

Thanks for all your thoughtful posts...I appreciate it. :)

Yes, it's summer here in NZ and so far it's been a mix of sunshine and rain and humidity. We've had a couple of warmer days, but not unbearably hot yet...tho unbearably hot for us is only round 82F. ^_^ A lot less than the temps you reach over in the States, I think...

On tonight's local news, they said that a new little kiwi bird (the real deal lol) has been born...the first one to be born and survive in captivity at Orana Park, a wildlife park, for over 10 years. That was really cool to hear. :)

I hope you're all having a good week and preparing well for Christmas. May the joy of the Lord be yours and may His peace fill you as we celebrate the birth of Jesus. :) :hug:

that's awesome about the Kiwi bird!! He's a little survivor...love that. :clap:

the temps in New Zealand sound lovely....it gets waaaay hotter here in summer and the concrete makes it even hotter with the heat index.

the snow is melting very s-l-o-w-ly here...it's going to rain tonight..hopefully it won't turn into ice or we're gonna have a giant ice rink out there LOL

I pray all is well with you and your loved ones, and may His grace and loving kindness encircle each of you this day, and on through the new year.

Love,
Brenda
((((hug)))))

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.