Whatever you think for joyshirley... (7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Please keep me in prayer everyone. Had to call 911 this morning after I signed off here. I almost blacked out and starting sweating really bad. I though I was having another heart attack, but thank the Lord it wasn't that. They said My blood pressure might have gotten to low which caused the lack of blood flow. Please pray that doesn't happen again. We were all pretty shaking up.

Reactions: Gazelle
Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May the Lord bless you,
May He keep you,
May His face shine down upon you,
and give joyshirley much peace this day.

Bless you bunches!

:wave:

Thanks, Pearl :)

I love that blessing. :) Blessings to you too! :hug:

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please keep me in prayer everyone. Had to call 911 this morning after I signed off here. I almost blacked out and starting sweating really bad. I though I was having another heart attack, but thank the Lord it wasn't that. They said My blood pressure might have gotten to low which caused the lack of blood flow. Please pray that doesn't happen again. We were all pretty shaking up.

I'm so sorry to hear about that, sc, and I will pray for you. :hug::hug:

Hope you had a great weekend Joy. God bless ya

A relieved weekend is a good way to put it. lol

Take care, sc. :) God bless you all. :hug:

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I am so sorry, SC! Going to lift you up in prayer right now! I am an intercessor and know God hears my prayers on others behalf.

Please take care of yourself. You are a special friend to all of us on CF.

:wave:

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When I think of the username, joyshirley... I think of:

The JOY of the Lord is our strength.

Surely [Shirley] goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

[Added emphasis, mine on scripture]

Have a wonderful day, joyshirley!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello joyshirley! :wave:
It's waaaay toooo much like summer right now. About 33C today, but feeling like 43 with the humidity. We had a doozy of a thunder and lightning show on Saturday evening and we could get some more this week. I'm not sure I like this kind of summer. :doh:
Last night I went to see Michael W Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman. Awesome concert and I was thinking of you when MWS was doing his set. He is so energetic and of course talented beyond words. He did one of his instrumental pieces from the freedom album and it was just lovely. You would have really enjoyed it.
Anyway...here's a little taste of the concert that someone filmed and has put up on youtube...
YouTube - Michael W. Smith~Friends Forever, Abbotsford 2009

He lost it just after he started because suddenly half the crowd started waving their cellphones in the air. :D

Well, I hope you enjoy the video. Have a great day joyshirley. :hug:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

Starr71

Hello joyshirley! :wave:
It's waaaay toooo much like summer right now. About 33C today, but feeling like 43 with the humidity. We had a doozy of a thunder and lightning show on Saturday evening and we could get some more this week. I'm not sure I like this kind of summer. :doh:
Last night I went to see Michael W Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman. Awesome concert and I was thinking of you when MWS was doing his set. He is so energetic and of course talented beyond words. He did one of his instrumental pieces from the freedom album and it was just lovely. You would have really enjoyed it.
Anyway...here's a little taste of the concert that someone filmed and has put up on youtube...
YouTube - Michael W. Smith~Friends Forever, Abbotsford 2009

He lost it just after he started because suddenly half the crowd started waving their cellphones in the air. :D

Well, I hope you enjoy the video. Have a great day joyshirley. :hug:
Hello GT. We had a storm like that today and a couple of days ago too.

Flooded my basement twice in one week. We got someone coming to check it out, and fix it too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.