Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This year has been hard and wonderful all at the same time. I have sooo much to be thankful for.

We have had 2 cancer scares this year. Each of us in turn, first myself, then a few months later, my husband. Through trust in the Lord and doctor appointments, both masses were benign.

During this Thanksgiving, we are going to celebrate our life together, and praise God for the miracle of His grace and healing hands, so I am dedicating this thread to all of our blessings this year- here in the BE... AND I want to hear all about yours.

Sooooo, I am having a fellowship game... until the end of this thread or until Thanksgiving- whatever comes first.

I am going to read through this thread, and I would like it to be a fellowship of praise and discussion about the blessings you & your family have received from the Lord this year.

Please don't post more than 5 times in a row, and no abc's or just posting random things for no reason. Try to remember the posts should be about praise to the Lord for the blessings in our life.

:hug::clap: :hug:

Twenty five people (random numbered posts in the thread) will receive 100 blessings each. If I happen to post on any of those numbers then the person after me gets the blessings. :hug:

Tragic Paradox

über.n00b
Feb 8, 2005
Tennessee
✟9,722.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
We have had 2 cancer scares this year. Each of us in turn, first myself, then a few months later, my husband. Through trust in the Lord and doctor appointments, both masses were benign.

i had a breast cancer scare in the last few weeks, and thankfully they found it was a hematoma which was a huge relief and blessing :clap: - so thats one! :)

Praise God:clap:

I'm thankful that God slapped me upside the head this year and told me to get my act together. And I'm thankful that God is a patient God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jasma

Proud Pro-Lifer
May 25, 2005
Here n there ;)
✟50,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am thankful the Lord has brought me to Foru.ms as I feel the warmth of everyone - specially through the hard times I have been going through.

I am thankful for all the sisters & brothers that are praying for me - "God bless them all".
Count me in as someone praying for you. :hug:

Upvote 0