quietpraiyze

In The Secret Place
Nov 18, 2011
✟93,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay...I placed an order online for an item and received it maybe a little over a week ago but I hadn't opened the package until late this evening. I am shaken by what I found in the package. The Seller I bought from doubled the order plus some at no charge. They put in a note saying how they found one more extra of the item+ and decided to throw it all in since the postage wasn't much more. When I looked at the postage, I saw that the person only made under $5 for sale. In their note they stated if I didn't want the extra items, I could sell them if I wanted to but it's something I need so that wouldn't happen.

I am shaken by the generosity of this Seller. It has taken me by complete surprise. Now I'm wondering what should I do. Should I go back and “gift” more money to the Seller or just receive and be blessed?

What would you do?

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, If you had got the order without the note I understand that you would send more money as it would have been the right thing to do as a mistake may have been made.
However the note tells you that the seller put extra in intentionally and it would be the right thing to accept it with THANKS to them as an extra gift.
This doesn't happen very often so it makes it a nice thing to read.
God bless you.:)

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Loyce KG

Everyone MUST hear the gospel of Christ!
Nov 19, 2018
Kampala
✟44,026.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Okay...I placed an order online for an item and received it maybe a little over a week ago but I hadn't opened the package until late this evening. I am shaken by what I found in the package. The Seller I bought from doubled the order plus some at no charge. They put in a note saying how they found one more extra of the item+ and decided to throw it all in since the postage wasn't much more. When I looked at the postage, I saw that the person only made under $5 for sale. In their note they stated if I didn't want the extra items, I could sell them if I wanted to but it's something I need so that wouldn't happen.

I am shaken by the generosity of this Seller. It has taken me by complete surprise. Now I'm wondering what should I do. Should I go back and “gift” more money to the Seller or just receive and be blessed?

What would you do?
Accept the gift as a blessing from the Lord. Enjoy it.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

What would you do?

I would certainly consider more purchases from such a vendor. Its a great "Loyalty Program" they've invented, and it helps clear out their warehouse.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

What would you do?
Send a thank you note.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟456,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

What would you do?
Pay it forward. The Seller blessed you. Bless someone else. Oh, and say thank you. Be a good receiver as well as giver.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

What would you do?

Like others have mentioned, i would just accept it graciously and thank them graciously, make them my very fav'rite seller, and pass it on how wunnerful they are, and pass the generosity on to others.

Now, that's almost like a ministry, isn't it? :D

(Would you mind telling me who this wunnerful seller is? i buy frequently from Ebay, and i'm seeking wunnerful sellers like this one. You can PM me with the info if you prefer.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums