up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Is this firsthand knowledge or something you've gleaned from conspiracy sites?
You've obviously missed all the talk by the elites talking openly about their plans for the world over the last year that they are calling the fourth industrial revolution and the Technocratic age.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
What do you say to someone with an attitude like that? Sometimes nothing.

For me, that type thing shuts me down completely towards the person on anything related to the subject, with hopes they will be a bit more aproachable after stewing for a time.

Sounds to me like underneath it all, he's shaking in his boots that the End might be soon, and all of a sudden he has NO IDEA what's about to happen next.

AH! but he realizes that he has a wife who is reading the Bible, so he's trying to figure out how he can ask questions and get answers without looking like a complete wuss.:oldthumbsup::wave:

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
You've obviously missed all the talk by the elites talking openly about their plans for the world over the last year that they are calling the fourth industrial revolution and the Technocratic age.

I wasn't at Davos or related events. I didn't hear it firsthand. That means I'm dependent on others to convey what occurred.

On the one hand we have a group accused of plotting to overthrow the world. Nevertheless, we're expected to believe the reports disseminated about them. Which doesn't make sense. If they're in control they control the propaganda.

In other words, you're being fed what they want you to swallow. If you're going to take that angle, you need to plug up the holes.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds to me like underneath it all, he's shaking in his boots that the End might be soon, and all of a sudden he has NO IDEA what's about to happen next.

AH! but he realizes that he has a wife who is reading the Bible, so he's trying to figure out how he can ask questions and get answers without looking like a complete wuss.:oldthumbsup::wave:

If that were the case, I personally would get over it, but who knows his state of mind.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Nevertheless, we're expected to believe the reports disseminated about them.
No,these are vids from the horse's mouth, not second hand or third party. They have been openly talking of their plans believing people are at a point where they will accept change, especially as fear mounts. Human v.2.0 is being presented as our salvation, especially in a world that fears viruses more than bombs as being our annihilators.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I did that and he didn't really have an answer except " you think you know so much..." I said " I don't! I did not write the Bible. I am reading The Word of God. Do you not believe the Bible?" He goes " I didn't say that."

well .... maybe he don't believe it is a physical mark (ie bar code) .... and it isn't by the way. Perhaps he has a different belief/understanding about what the mark of the beast is.

It would be good to find out what he believes and why ..... rather than making statements like "Do you not believe the Bible?" Good Grief! Not everybody believes the same things ... if the two of you have different beliefs then maybe wise to show each other (through scripture) why each of you believe what you believe .... study them out together .... WITHOUT any sarcasm or belittling of one another ... or the I'm right you are wrong attitude ... that goes nowhere.

My husband and I didn't agree on many things (biblically) ... but we did not allow them to become a dividing issue ... we had some really good and interesting conversations over scripture ... but on some things ... we left it at a simple agree to disagree.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People are too busy fighting among themselves to keep tabs on the beast. :) But then that has always been the way of world authourity. Keep the people fighting among themselves to divert attention from reality. Even the very real Eugenicist movement is moving beyond their genetic modification model to one of hybrid flesh/technology. It's all public info. Look it up. You want end of days and the mark, this comes close.

You made the assertion, could you provide the information, since it's public info? Not about the "hybrid flesh/technology", but your earlier comments about reprogramming people and swallowing a pill to make people comply.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Could you provide these talks for us, then? That we may research them ourselves?

Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
became very cynical and negative about Biblical scriptures, prophesy and got angry with you for saying you would refuse the mark of the beast? What would you think?He claims he is Christian but...??
Sometimes our theology makes fools of us. And our spouses are the only link to sanity we have.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps you might consider that you are the one who may be wrong and not your husband. Note that I am not saying you *are* wrong, but I do think you need to be open to the possibility.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
No,these are vids from the horse's mouth, not second hand or third party. They have been openly talking of their plans believing people are at a point where they will accept change, especially as fear mounts. Human v.2.0 is being presented as our salvation, especially in a world that fears viruses more than bombs as being our annihilators.

But in my recollection the evidence is never presented on CF. When pressed by members we're given conspiracy sites. Even so, why would you believe what they say? Power is a head a trip. They have no reason to reveal their plans. Watching you scurry around like lab rats is entertainment.

They have the data. They know what you're responding to. Quite the mousetrap when you think about it.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

• Agree
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Could you provide these talks for us, then? That we may research them ourselves?
Your homework assignment will be to look up fourth industrial revolution and Technocratic Age, being careful to use sources within the movements rather than opinion. An essay will not be required. This will simply be a learning exercise for self enrichment. Education is not about debating what is taught but in open mindedness at forming your own teachings.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Even so, why would you believe what they say? Power is a head a trip. They have no reason to reveal their plans.
These with nothing left to gain except more power have nothing better left to do with their unfruitful lives than the pursuit of being gods. That is part of their head trip. They have attained what the Tempter offered but Jesus refused. The only step left them is godhood. Same old story but today they finally have the technology to produce a new species. God formed us so why not take us and blend us with what we formed, digital technology. Then when that new hybrid becomes self aware they can say ohhh they have become gods like us. For a hundred years they flew under the radar but in today's world: 1) no one knows what truth is so it doesn't matter if they expose themselves. 2) They are close enough that they see no reason not to come out of the closet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Swag365

Dec 25, 2019
USA
✟50,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
became very cynical and negative about Biblical scriptures, prophesy and got angry with you for saying you would refuse the mark of the beast? What would you think?He claims he is Christian but...??
I would throw some holy water on him. If his skin boils like the girl in The Exorcist, then you know you have an issue on your hands.

• Haha
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
These with nothing left to gain except more power have nothing better left to do with their unfruitful lives than the pursuit of being gods.

How do you know that? Are you accustomed to being the company of high net worth and ultra high net worth people? I'm asking honestly. I dealt with them for a living on a daily basis in wealth management.

You've made a lot of allegations in your comments but haven't provided evidence to support your claims. If you were interested in educating your brothers and sisters the information would be forthcoming. After all, you introduced it to the discussion.

I can only surmise this is another iteration of conspiracy theory promoted as fact.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟192,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I would say “Ok. Cool. Are you making dinner or should I?” and then move on with my life.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
We are talking about the mark of the beast here. You cannot claim to be a Christian and let satan put a barcode on you like property. To me it is a no- brainer. Christian= no mark
Yeah but, the RFID chip conspiracy theory was made up to sell books.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

I'm back
Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟676,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is what I did. I was beside myself. I wanted him to sit with his words and attitude so I went silent. That was 2 days ago and the elephant is still here...

I would feel the same as him, honestly. It's not a good conversation to tell your spouse exactly what you think of her beliefs..

You have to understand, Protestants traditionally never believed in such an eschatology, they were all amillenial historicists, in largest part, and most are to this day.

We believe Christ will come back to judge all men, but it's not this view dispensationalists have... there won't be any signs like giant asteroids hitting the Pacific ocean, for instance.

If you want to know why your husband won't discuss it with you, learn what the Protestants believed traditionally and how scripture explains scripture, instead of how men who want to make popular fiction want to explain it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.