Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What is wresting scripture is believing that Christ's one time death and sacrifice wasn't sufficient and that it must be performed over and over and over, ad nauseum, at the hands of man... sounds to me like the enemy exalting himself for killing the Son of God and wanting it repeated to wound God's heart.

Let's be real. The Eucharist takes us MYSTICALLY back to the Last Supper AND the Crucifixion, where we MYSTICALLY partake of the bread and wine, which has become for us the Body and Blood of our Lord, God, and Savior Jesus Christ.

Jesus is NOT re-sacrificed, crucified again, nothing like that. We are the ones who MYSTICALLY move back in time to meet him. His one death is enough for all time.

The idea that you cannot seem to grasp is that God is at work is NOT my fault. Walk away from the Protestant mindset that keeps you from seeing this miracle. It is truth! It is God's love pouring out to all the world for all of time!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
EastCoastRemnant said, "His ONE time death was sufficient."

Which is what I have been saying all along. I have never stated that Jesus death on the Cross was insufficient! If you read all of my posts, all the way back to my first post, you will see that I have NEVER used this blackest of all heresy, and I herewith denounce ANY person teaching this as apostate!

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Excellent point.

No, it is not. It is a false idea promulgated by Protestants as a slap in the face of
all Pre-Reformation Christians. Do NOT allow yourself to be drawn into to this lie from the pit of Hell!

Upvote 0