Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Have you never heard the saying - Rome was not built in a day? It will not be like an outage due to a storm, a downed power line, or blown transformer. It will be the destruction of entire systems. Those systems were built over decades.
You do have that right, I believe the entire electrical system will be destroyed; but only in the part of the world that sustains the strike of this Electro Magnetic Pulse, that will precede the arrival of the main mass of the Coronal Mass Ejection the Lord will instigate.
We know from Zephaniah 2:4, that it will happen at mid-day Middle Eastern time. It will be, therefore only the half of the world facing the sun at that time, will get the EMP hit. Then, 24 hours later, all the world will be severely affect by the fire of the CME, as it rotates. Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 3:8
The EU is still there, Keras, and are preparing to build a EU super army. Nothing about a ten "nation" confederation, but ten kings over ten regions of the EU. There is not one word in the bible about a one world government. The EU and the west will be the dominant quadrant over the other three quadrants of the world - that's how the bible in Daniel 11, has defined the powers of the world at the end, kings of the north, south, east (also in Revelation 16). and west (implied).
Yes the EU still exists, but it's a dead donkey. Why keep flogging it?
Daniel 7:23 says this kingdom to come will devour the whole earth.. and Revelation 17:11-14 is clearly more than just one region.
And you say no-one will be caught up to go to heaven in the rapture.... really, Keras, really? The joke is not with what I believe, Keras.
Your 'anytime rapture ' belief, means you believe in something you know so little about, that when it could happen is a mystery to you and any real proof that God intends to do such a thing, cannot be found in the Bible. Thinking the 2 Witnesses and John going to heaven, proves a general rapture, isn't a joke, it's displays delusion and simple wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You do have that right, I believe the entire electrical system will be destroyed; but only in the part of the world that sustains the strike of this Electro Magnetic Pulse, that will precede the arrival of the main mass of the Coronal Mass Ejection the Lord will instigate.
We know from Zephaniah 2:4, that it will happen at mid-day Middle Eastern time. It will be, therefore only the half of the world facing the sun at that time, will get the EMP hit. Then all the world will be severely affect by the fire of the CME, as it rotates. Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 3:8
The problem is if that half of the world has it's electrical grid destroyed - they will not be able to see the two witnesses ascend to heaven - like it says in Revelation 11.

The same problem exists for them who time the two witnesses testimony to be during the second half of the 70th week.

The way it has to work is the two witnesses testify for the first 1260 days of the 70th week. During that time, the trumpet judgements, and the vial judgements will not have taken place yet. So the electrical grid and television sytems will still be intact in the first half.

And of course, no Solar emp, cme, global disaster preceding the 70th week.

What will change the world though dramatically preceding the 70th week- the geo politics - is Gog/Magog.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes the EU still exists, but it's a dead donkey. Why keep flogging it?
Daniel 7:23 says this kingdom to come will devour the whole earth.. and Revelation 17:11-14 is clearly more than just one region.
The EU is not a dead donkey. It is going through change that will materialize to that final form - just around the corner.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The problem is if that half of the world has it's electrical grid destroyed - they will not be able to see the two witnesses ascend to heaven - like it says in Revelation 11.
The same problem exists for them who time the two witnesses testimony to be during the second half of the 70th week.
The way it has to work is the two witnesses testify for the first 1260 days of the 70th week. During that time, the trumpet judgements, and the vial judgements will not have taken place yet. So the electrical grid and television sytems will still be intact in the first half.
As I said; we have the technology, public viewing stations can be set up in every town, so everyone will be able to see the dead Witnesses, even photos in a newspaper would do.
And of course, no Solar emp, cme, global disaster preceding the 70th week.
Your unsupported opinion.
The Sixth Seal preceeds the Great Trib and the 70th week. The Seventh Seal is a 15/20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.
What will change the world though dramatically preceding the 70th week- the geo politics - is Gog/Magog.
Correct, the G/M attack is before the last 7 years and it may be that dramatic destruction of a huge army, which will contribute to the rise to power of a dictator of the OWG; the Anti-Christ
The EU is not a dead donkey. It is going through change that will materialize to that final form - just around the corner.
Around the corner is Frexit and the dissolution of the EU.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Around the corner is Frexit and the dissolution of the EU.
I am looking for somethng to happen soon. I see the collapse of Deutsche bank as the catalyst because it will destablize the European banking system.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
2 Timothy 3:1-17 Remember, the final age of this world is to be a time of turmoil! People will love nothing but self and money, they will be boastful, arrogant and abusive. Disobedient to parents, devoid of gratitude, piety and natural affection. They will be uncontrolled in their violence, hating all goodness, perfidious, foolhardy and self important. They will love their pleasures more than their God. While preserving the outward form of religion, actually, they deny its power. Have nothing to do with them.

Persecution will indeed come to everyone who wants to lead a godly life as a follower of Christ Jesus, while evil doers and imposters will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. But for your part, stand by the truths you have learned and are assured of, because you are familiar with the Holy scriptures which have the power to make you wise and lead you into salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
All inspired scripture has its use for teaching the truth, refuting error and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be capable and equipped for good works of every kind.

2 Timothy 4:1-5 Before God and before Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, I charge you solemnly by His coming appearing and Millennial reign – to proclaim the gospel, press it home, in season and out of season, use argument, reproof and encouragement with all the patience that teaching requires.
For the time will come when people will not stand sound teaching, but each will follow his own ideas and will gather crowds to hear whatever they fancy. They will stop their ears to the truth and turn aside to myths.
But, you must keep your head whatever happens; put up with hardship, work to spread the gospel and discharge all the duties of your calling.

1 Timothy 1:3-11 I asked you, Timothy, to instruct certain people to refrain from teaching erroneous doctrines and devoting themselves to interminable myths and fruitless genealogies, which give rise to mere speculations that do nothing to further God’s plan for humans, that works through faith in Him. The goal of this Command is love, which comes from a pure heart, a good conscience and a genuine faith. Through a lack of these attributes, some have gone astray into a plethora of theories and false notions. They set out to be teachers of the Law, but they do not know what they are talking about or the true meaning of the Word.

We all know the Law is a good thing, if it is used properly, it’s there not just for the righteous, but is necessary for the lawless and sinful, the godless and worldly, the murderers and fornicators, perverts, liars, perjurers, in fact all whose behavior flouts the glorious Gospel of God.

The end of this era, will be a time of turmoil, Paul may be referring to the Tribulation period, but we have for the last 100 years experienced many wars and disasters. Matt. 24:6-8

Persecution will come to everyone who follows Jesus, This totally refutes any ‘pre-trib/wrath rapture’. 1 Peter 4:12 However, righteous Christians will be taken to a place of safety during the Great Tribulation. Revelation 12:14

While preserving the outward form of religion, they deny its power. Many, so called Christian Churches have deviated so far from the true Gospel, they are no longer a Church of God. Isaiah 58, Jude 1-25, Revelation 3:14-22

The time has come when people refuse sound teaching, they believe false theories, ignore, allegorize or place Bible prophecy into past history, so have no proper understanding of what will happen soon. Isaiah:29:13-14, Isaiah 30:8-11

False teachers are more prevalent than ever, promoting their erroneous doctrines. Ministries, TV shows, books, etc, on the end times are a big business. Their judgement comes, false teachers will all meet their end on the Day of wrath. Jer.14:13-16, Isaiah 56:9-12

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I shall set My Laws in your hearts…. Hebrews 8:10
This verse from the New Testament, is a quote from the O.T. –
Jeremiah 31:31-34…The days are coming when I shall set My Laws within them, writing them on their hearts…

New Testament teaching says we Christians are now under the New Covenant, the Old is obsolete: Hebrews 8:10-13. However, it is fairly obvious that this prophecy of how God’s Laws will be set into our hearts has not yet been fulfilled. The great prophecies in Ezekiel chapters 20, 36 and 37 tell us when, how and why this will happen:

Ezekiel 20:39-44 Now, you Israelites, [Scattered among the nations as at present, but now identified as every true Christian person. Romans 9:8] go and serve your idols. But in days to come, I shall punish you for your disobedience to Me and no more will you desecrate My holy Name with your idolatries. But after I have gathered you into the Land of Israel, you will serve Me and the nations will witness it. You will know that I am the Lord, [BEFORE the Return of Jesus, Ezekiel 34:30] when I bring you back to the Land that I swore to give to your forebears and you will despise your old evil ways and follow only My Commandments. You will know that the Lord has done this for you, not for your sake, but for the honour of His holy Name.

Ezekiel 36:1-7…the enemy boasts: The ancient heights of Israel are ours. [the current situation] Therefore the Lord says: The mountains of Israel, now occupied by other peoples and plundered and despoiled by them, so I will act in the heat of My anger against those Edomite peoples who have seized My Land as spoil. [Edom: the descendants of Esau, now identified as the Islamic peoples.] Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 30:2-5

This will be the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, an event extensively prophesied throughout the Bible – a literal Day of fire from the sun, earthquakes, tsunamis and powerful storms. All of the world will be affected, but the full force of this disaster will hit the Middle East, virtually depopulating the entire area.
These are the great promises of our redemption and the great gathering:
Ezekiel 37:11-14 The Lord said: These bones are the whole people of Israel, [every Christian person] They say: Our bones are dry, [spiritually bereft] our hope is gone [Acts 26:6-7] and we are cut off. [separated from the holy Land] Prophesy, therefore, the Lord God has said: My people, I shall bring you out of your graves, [your dead spiritual condition] I shall put My spirit into you, redeem and purify you, then I shall settle you into your heritage. Ezekiel 30:11-31, Ezekiel 20:34-38

Ezekiel 36:24-28 The Lord says: I am going to take the Israelites from where they are among the nations, I shall assemble them from every location and bring them to their homeland. I shall purify them from everything that defiles them, give them a new heart and put a new spirit within them. I shall place My spirit in My people, they will conform to My statutes and observe My Laws faithfully. THEN they will live in the holy Land that I gave to their forebears, they will be My people and I will be their God.

Isaiah 51:1-2…We Christians belong to the Seed from Abraham. Galatians 3:26-29

So, the sequence of events is: first, the great Day of the Lord’s wrath, next His people are gathered and purified, then they are settled into all of the holy Land. About 13/15 years later, Jesus will Return for His Millennium reign.

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
1Thessalonians:5:1-9: "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"

This is what we need to be looking forward to, making certain of our salvation while there is time. Even though prophesy is important we must be careful not to speculate. When we are certain the Lord is leading we will not speculate. The cross should be at the center of all our teaching and learning. This is how the whole bible was written.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is what we need to be looking forward to, making certain of our salvation while there is time. Even though prophesy is important we must be careful not to speculate. When we are certain the Lord is leading we will not speculate. The cross should be at the center of all our teaching and learning. This is how the whole bible was written.
Our personal salvation is of prime importance.
Clearly stated prophecy is not speculation and time periods are given to us.
To put all the information on the end times aside, as you seem to advocate, would, in my view, constitute a worse sin than prayerful and careful effort to unravel the prophesies. The hundreds of detailed prophesies in our Bibles are not there to be ignored, we ARE expected to know what God has planned for us. 2 Peter 1:12, 1 Thessalonians 5:4-5

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
To put all the information on the end times aside, as you seem to advocate, would, in my view, constitute a worse sin than prayerful and careful effort to unravel the prophesies.

Please read my comment before you judge me so harshly! I said that prophecy is important, but salvation which most of Christendom are completely ignorant of is far more important.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please read my comment before you judge me so harshly! I said that prophecy is important, but salvation which most of Christendom are completely ignorant of is far more important.
Every, even half decent preacher, preaches belief in God and the sacrifice of Jesus for the atonement of sins for our salvation.
But how many preachers tackle Bible prophecy? The real truth of what God has planned for His people?
I know many pastors, none of them really preach what the prophets actually wrote, they are all as Isaiah 56:9-12 says.
We should not be in the dark about what will happen. We are told, in great detail and from many indications, it is all likely to commence very soon!

Upvote 0

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Every, even half decent preacher, preaches belief in God and the sacrifice of Jesus for the atonement of sins for our salvation.
But how many preachers tackle Bible prophecy? The real truth of what God has planned for His people?
I know many pastors, none of them really preach what the prophets actually wrote, they are all as Isaiah 56:9-12 says.
We should not be in the dark about what will happen. We are told, in great detail and from many indications, it is all likely to commence very soon!

1Thessalonians:5:3: "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." This will go on until the sudden destruction happens. Far too many "preachers" "pastors" and so called "teachers" are teaching a foreign gospel. Most denominations teach that the TEN commandments are done away with for some reason, or they even teach that obedience is not necessary for salvation! This is what is important. If people are not converted prophecy means absolutely nothing! Satan has a firm grip on the church today. The peace and safety messages being vomited from every pulpit in every denomination is part of his master plan of deception. Prophetic interpretation is extremely important, and we, you and I must blow the trumpet to make if give the certain sound of warning to wake up the people, especially the church leaders. Do you approach the leaders in your church about this? I have and now CF is my church. I have lovingly dealt with many pastors, teachers, and even denomination presidents often. Never has any of these admonitions been negative, nor ended badly. I would always pray with them before saying 1 word. Most of the time we would end up agreeing to disagree, as I walk away shaking my head and weeping. MARANATHA!

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Our Future is Revealed to us:
It is obvious to anyone who looks at the situation in the Middle East, that there is nothing man can do that will resolve the intractable issues there. Sheer population pressure dictates a dramatic correction soon.

God will use people’s actions and His creation to achieve His purposes, as in the past, so according to Bible prophesy: at the point of attack onto Israel, God will intervene with a C.M.E. explosion of the sun, Isaiah 30:26a, that will affect all the world, but in particular all the area of the holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:43
It is clear, from all the graphic descriptions: that this will be a terrible devastation and the result will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East. Jeremiah 10:18, Ezekiel 30:2-5, Jeremiah 10:18 This event is the Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 1: 14-18 & 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7, Rev. 6:12-17

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace. All evildoers will be as stubble.
Isa 66:15-16 The Lord coming in fire... many will be slain by Him.
Isaiah 9:18 The land is scorched by the Lord, the people are fuel for the fire. Joel 1:15-20
Ezekiel 29:45-48, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7 It is also the Sixth Seal judgement as described in Revelation 6:12-17, Jeremiah 4:25-29, Isaiah 2:12-22

Many prophecies tell of the final judgement of Judah: Jeremiah 7:20 I will pour out My anger on Judah, man and beast, trees and crops, they will burn unquenched. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:14
Psalm 83:1-18 describes very well how the State of Israel’s enemies plot against them, and what will happen to them. Micah 4:11-12 A remnant of Jewish believers will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 4:3, Isaiah 6:11-12, Zechariah 13:8-9

After that: Ezekiel 36:8 But you, Land of Israel, put forth your branches and yield fruit for My people, Righteous Israel, for their homecoming is near. Zechariah 8:11-13, Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15
All of the Lord’s people will be gathered into the holy Land. Isaiah 66:18-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31 The Lord will then judge His people and only the righteous Christian believers will settle in the Promised Land. They will establish the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:7-14
Ezekiel 20:35-38 I shall make you pass under the rod of Judgement…..those who revolt and rebel will not enter the holy Land.
Isaiah 1:25-28.Once again, I shall act against you, to purge away all your impurities. Gods people, [the Christian Israel of God, Galatians 6:16], will settle and become prosperous in a blessed and fertile land.
Ezekiel 39:25-29 The Lord says; now I shall restore the fortunes of Jacob. [Who are now spiritual Christian Israel, people qualified by faith, not by ethnicity. Galatians 3:26-29]
They will forget their shame and unfaithfulness when they live once more safely in their homeland. When I gather them from all the lands, they will be an example to the nations of My Holiness. They will acknowledge Me as their God, when they all live in their heritage; the Promised Land. I will no longer hide Myself from them, I who have poured out My Spirit upon them.

After a few years, God will motivate the leader of a Northern alliance to prepare for war and attack Beulah. God will destroy the entire army with fire, earthquakes and causing them to fight each other. Ezekiel 38 & 39, the Gog from Magog attack.
Joel 2:20 I shall remove the Northern peril far from you and banish them into the desert. Half of the army: by the Mediterranean and the other half by the Dead Sea.
The stench and foul smell from them will rise up. He has done great things!

This He will do in order to; Ezekiel 39:21-22 ... display My glory to the nations... From that day forward, the Israelites will know that I am the Lord their God

Note; that the Lord will make Himself known by His actions to His righteous people, and to the world, but not by His presence until His Return in glory at the commencement of His Millennial reign. After the armies of this Northern alliance are destroyed, the people of Beulah [Isaiah 62:1-5] will send out teams to collect the dead. They will be buried in the valley of Wadi al Mawjib, East of the Dead Sea. This will take seven months, then seven years is needed to finally clear up all the debris of the army. This tremendous defeat of a very large and well equipped army, will have dramatic repercussions. On top of the already huge disruptions caused by the previous worldwide devastation – food and oil shortages, economic crisis, refugee problems, etc. The world’s leaders will meet and the most logical way to address all the issues, is to form a One World government. Beulah will not be a part of this OWG. Daniel 7:23-24, Rev 17:12-13. Initially ten rulers will share the authority, but after a short while, they will confer their power onto one man. The President of this World Alliance will be a charismatic and strong leader, he will quickly take dictatorial powers over it. Daniel 11:21

Meanwhile, in Jerusalem, construction of the Third Temple will be completed, Zech. 6:15, Revelation 11:1, and the Shekinah glory of God will enter it. Ezekiel 43:2
12,000 missionaries will be selected from each of the 12 divisions of Beulah and they will go out in pairs to every people group in the world to preach the gospel of Gods Kingdom to come. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:3-8, Revelation 14:1-7 As was done previously: Luke 10:1-10

Beulah will not join the One World government, but in order to maintain peaceful relations, Beulah will sign a seven year peace treaty with them. Daniel 9:27 This is a bad mistake. Isaiah 28:14-15
After 3½ years, the world leader will be assassinated, but his body will be taken over by Satan. Revelation 13:3-4 He will come in force to Beulah, Zechariah 14:1-2, and establish worship of himself in the Temple. Matthew 24:15 So, when you see the ‘abomination of desolation’ standing in the Holy place as prophesied by Daniel 7:25…
He will defy the Most High and will persecute the holy people of God. They will be in his power for 3½ years. Rev 13:9-10.

In Rev 12:6, it says that there will be a place of safety for some of Gods people, those who stood firm in their faith. Daniel 11:32b, Matthew 24:15-21.
During this last 3½ year period, the Great Tribulation of the Seven Trumpets and the Seven Bowls of God’s wrath poured upon the earth will cause terrible destruction and deaths to the ungodly peoples. Matthew 24:21-22, Revelation 16:11

It all culminates in the Battle of Armageddon – Revelation 16:16. That is when the Lord Jesus will return to the earth in His glory and destroys those armies in His mighty power. Rev. 19:15 & Zechariah 14:3-5. Lucifer (Satan) will be chained and imprisoned and Jesus will rule the world for 1000 years. Then, Satan will be released for a short time. He will seduce the nations and will muster them for war, a vast army from all around the world. They will lay siege to Gods City. Fire comes down from heaven and cremates them all. Satan is thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:7-9. Then will come the Great White Throne judgement of all people and the angels. Revelation 20:11-14, Daniel 7:9-10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
the jews are futurists -
they are still looking forward to the first coming -
take some time to look at history -
you may have missed something
I know history very well. I have read Gibbons Decline and fall of the Roman Empire, the Histories of Herodotus, The history of Israel, by John Bright and many others.
Any other suggestions? However I already know your agenda and you can't understand real Bible truths.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

masmpg

Nov 20, 2006
Paradise
✟25,769.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I know history very well. I have read Gibbons Decline and fall of the Roman Empire, the Histories of Herodotus, The history of Israel, by John Bright and many others.
Any other suggestions? However I already know your agenda and you can't understand real Bible truths.

Might I suggest D'Aubignes' History of the Reformation, and Wylies' History of Protestantism. This is where the church is heading worldwide. History repeats itself.
You can download them here.

The History of Protestantism | doctrine.org
https://whitehorsemedia.com/docs/HISTORY_OF_THE_REFORMATION.pdf

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,812.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Might I suggest D'Aubignes' History of the Reformation, and Wylies' History of Protestantism. This is where the church is heading worldwide. History repeats itself.
You can download them here.
Thank you.
I have read several books on Church history, but the history that will repeat itself, is not what happened since 33 AD, but what happened to the Israelites at the Exodus. We Christians, now the Israel of God, will receive the call to migrate to the holy Land. Read Psalms 107:1-43 for a vivid description of this great gathering, to happen soon after the Lord has cleared and cleansed the holy Land in His Day of wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18

Upvote 0