✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones,we heard:

“See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.””
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:25-26‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So what we have heard from Him who speaks from heaven ?

This is what we have heard:
“Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—AND DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE WRETCHED, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved ones,
how then we know that we are wretched or not.

Their feet are swift to shed blood;
ruin and WRETCHEDNESS are in their paths,
and the path of peace they have not known.-Romans 3:15-17 CSB

The Lord considered those who are wretched are those feet are swift to shed blood and that the way of peace they have not known.

So the grace of our Lord to those who are wretched, that they may know THE WAY OF PEACE.

Why the WRETCHED have not known the way of peace. This is what we have heard:

“The way of peace they have not known,
And there is no justice in their ways;
They have made themselves crooked paths;
Whoever takes that way shall not know peace.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭59:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So the wretched didn’t know the way of peace because they have made themselves crooked paths and there is no justice in their ways.

Can those who have made themselves crooked paths be guided ? In other words, can the wretched be guided ? This is what we have heard about John the Baptist and his father Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and prophesied, saying,

““And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Highest;
For you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways,

To give knowledge of salvation to His people
By the remission of their sins,

Through the tender mercy of our God,
With which the Dayspring from on high has visited us;

To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,
TO GUIDE OUR FEET INTO THE WAY OF PEACE.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:76-79‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So John the Baptist, a man sent by God. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that is, Christ that gives light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, TO GUIDE OUR FEET INTO THE WAY OF PEACE.

Therefore, we know whether we are wretched or not, when we come to the light.

How then we know that our feet are guided in the way of peace.

“Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:105‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So the word of our Lord Jesus Christ who shall guide our feet in the way of peace and give light to our paths.

Beloved ones, it is not the will
of our Lord, that ruin or misery in our paths so let us not made ourselves anymore crooked paths, and let there be no injustice in our ways and let us not shed innocent blood but let us come to Christ, the true light, who will guide our feet in the way of peace.

How our feet guided in the way of peace ? This is what we have heard:

For You have delivered my soul from death,
yes, my feet from falling,
that I may walk before God in the light of life.-Psalms 56:13

So the words of our Lord Jesus Christ guided us in the way of peace by keeping our feet from falling, and by delivering our souls from death, that we may walk before God in the light of life.

By coming to the light, the wretched attain the life of fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ, that His blood cleanses us from all sin. This is what we have heard

“But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So what gives light to the wretched ? This is what we have heard:

The UNFOLDING of YOUR WORDS GIVES LIGHT; it IMPARTS UNDERSTANDING to the simple.- Psalms 119:130

The unfolding of Christ’s words that give light and impart understanding to the wretched.

So God’s steadfast love for the wretched, that we may come to the light, that He may deliver our souls from death, our feet from falling, that we may walk before God in the light of life, have fellowship with Jesus Christ, and be cleansed with His blood, and receive the unfolding of His words that give light and impart understanding.

What understanding our Lord impart to the wretched ?

This is what we have heard the Lord Himself said:
“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The wretched need to understand that the Lord Jesus Christ give peace not as we perceive peace that the world give. Though we may be troubled or afraid, we are told not to be troubled and afraid.

For we also heard:
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. -Philippians 4:7

So the peace of Christ is the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard our hearts and our minds, when we are in union with Christ Jesus, that is, when we constantly fellowship with His words and walking in the light.

How the peace be with the wretched ? This is what we have heard:

What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me'practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. -Philippians 4:9

So what the wretched have learned and received and heard and seen apostles way of life in Christ Jesus, and when we practice these things, and the God of peace will be with us.

So Christ guided the wretched in the way of peace, when we learned, received, heard and seen the apostles way of life in Christ Jesus, when we practice these things and His peace not as the world gives do Christ give to us.

So beloved ones,
Let us thank the LORD for His steadfast love, for His wondrous works to the children of man!

For the tender mercy of our God,
With which the Dayspring from on high has visited us;
To give light to us who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,
To guide our feet into the way of peace.
To God be all glory and praise forever and ever. Amen