What was the last DVD you watched ? (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abby82

Feb 3, 2011
✟15,115.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Engaged
The last DVD i watched was The Pursuit of Happiness, I bought it in Wal-Marts $5. bin the other night. I really enjoyed this movie...not being my first time watching it...this is why it was a must have. This story is so full of ups and downs and trials and tribulations...its a wonderful movie. Will Smith is great as well as his son who plays his son in the movie...isn't that neat!
Another movie i have been hearing a lot about at my local church is a movie called Lion of Judah. Its a christian based movie and is about a Lion, well, named Judah who gets taken to Jerusalem in a crate but on accident so does the rooster from the Barn where Jesus was born. The animals go on a quest to Jerusalem to help free them. Its a cute movie for kids. I cant wait for it to come out! If anyones interested you can check it out on this site. .lionofjudahthemovie .com

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.