What was God's intent in Rev. chapters 4 & 5?

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very logical deductions here, David. Good job. It is a fact, Daniel did not cover events in the first half unless in Dan. 11. Jesus did not cover events in the first half either. Only John does, and then one can discover only with very careful study and help from the Holy Spirit.

I have written this many times: from Jesus speaking to me I know the 70th week is "marked" by 7's. I first found the midpoint marked by the 7th trumpet. I rushed in my bible to the 7th vial and read, "it is done." I then KNEW I had found the entire 70th week "clearly marked." So I rushed in my bible quickly to the 7th seal to confirm, and that is the 30 minutes of silence.

What events take place after the 7th seal and before the 7th trumpet? Of course, the first 6 trumpets. They are the first half of the week. No GT, NO beheadings by the Antichrist BEast - those things are future. No seals because they are now history. It will be the first 6 trumpet judgments.

Speaking of Daniel 11, and I realize a lot of folks conclude these are historic events fulfilled thousand of years ago, mainly because of what past commentators have already concluded, well I have a different take on it myself. I tend to think the entire 70th week from beginning to end can be found in that chapter. The beginning of the week starting around verse 21 or so. The midst of the week being around verse 31 or so. The ending of the week being the last verse in that chapter.

Upvote 0