• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured What was God's intent in Rev. chapters 4 & 5?

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by iamlamad, Jun 18, 2019.

1. DavidPT

DavidPT Premil, the correct position of course

+721
    United States
    Christian
    Married

Speaking of Daniel 11, and I realize a lot of folks conclude these are historic events fulfilled thousand of years ago, mainly because of what past commentators have already concluded, well I have a different take on it myself. I tend to think the entire 70th week from beginning to end can be found in that chapter. The beginning of the week starting around verse 21 or so. The midst of the week being around verse 31 or so. The ending of the week being the last verse in that chapter.

2. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,455
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    /nvm

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019 at 6:03 PM
  3. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,455
    United States