What video games are you currently playing?

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is that Crash bandicoot game series?

Yeah.. it's a Mario Kart rip off with.. Crash Bandicoot characters.. lol..

Although the game still has good reviews. In the world of video games.. rip offs often are still as good as the product they are ripping off.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Beat a few of my personal time attack records on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2. Also mainly play on 120 FPS mode. I feel like my brain is becoming better at detecting higher frame rates.. when I switch back to 60 FPS it looks so choppy.. like the game is about to crash. Funny.. 60 FPS used to look so buttery smooth.

Almost want to get into PC gaming.. cannot imagine was 260+ FPS is like.

Sadly Deathloop still hasn't received an update.. for whatever reason I'm starting to develop a strong gaming itch again. From being in a dry spell these last several months.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sweet, my Sony TV is going to get an update that will give it VRR. And I've heard the PlayStation 5 is going to get an update for VRR as well.

Hoping they fix the 120FPS blur issue as well.. although probably not.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Halo Infinite looks pretty good.. kind of wanting to get an Xbox Series X. Although like the PS5.. it's pretty hard to find too. I happened to luck out with Sony just giving me one themselves to buy.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Halo Infinite looks pretty good.. kind of wanting to get an Xbox Series X. Although like the PS5.. it's pretty hard to find too. I happened to luck out with Sony just giving me one themselves to buy.

Halo was the reason I got my first xbox, one of those games I use to play hours without any break. Especially when playing co-op it’s really fun. Im not much into fps anymore though, I prefer interesting story and problem solving. Sometimes it’s hard to find good games.

Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Halo was the reason I got my first xbox, one of those games I use to play hours without any break. Especially when playing co-op it’s really fun. Im not much into fps anymore though, I prefer interesting story and problem solving. Sometimes it’s hard to find good games.

Yeah. I still like FPS games.. but they used to differ from each other.. most FPS games feel like Call Of Duty now. Even the new Halo Infinite sort of has that vibe.

Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Currently grinding for weapon upgrades.. despite being on the hardest setting.. this game still isn't too much of a challenge.. as of now.. but probably will never be considering I'm maxing out all my stats early.. lol.

Oh well..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Going to start a new game of Demon Souls.. being mindful not to kill friendly characters in the game.. because once they're dead they never come back.. and some of them can get you things.. lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Going to download NHL 22 when it hits digital stores.. which might be today. Not a sports guy.. but I am partial to sports video games.

Enjoying this game thus far.. despite the low views I'm tempted to buy Madden 22 too.

Upvote 0

Bobby H

Supporter
Jun 10, 2013
✟60,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been playing a lot of games online, not so much multiplayer, but streaming. I have memberships to Playstation Now, Xbox Games with Gold, and Amazon Luna. It's debatable whether I'm getting my money's worth out of them or not, but it is relaxing to sit down at the end of the day (though not every day) and play something on one of them for an hour or so.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sadly Deathloop still makes a strange noise on the loading screen.. seems somewhat quieter now.. although I did switch graphic modes. Not the high pitch scream it was initially.. but still too much of a worry to actually play the game.. so far my PS5 seems fine.

Upvote 0

Bobby H

Supporter
Jun 10, 2013
✟60,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah.. it's a Mario Kart rip off with.. Crash Bandicoot characters.. lol..

Although the game still has good reviews. In the world of video games.. rip offs often are still as good as the product they are ripping off.
There is a racing game with the Sonic The Hedgehog characters too. I played it the other day and it looked great.

Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,154,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is a racing game with the Sonic The Hedgehog characters too. I played it the other day and it looked great.

I played a little of that, personally.. I did not like the game that much. Had less of a cart feel to it, unlike Crash and Mario.

Upvote 0