faithgoeson

Sep 23, 2006
Missouri
✟8,291.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I don't particularly feel like I have much in common w/ anyone in their thirties that I know. It seems like many I meet are just now considering marriage/children, while I've been a mom since a young age and a widow since age 25. My parents had me very young, so I'm actually the product of teens growing up in the 70's. I am not in the group of people my age who throw themselves into debt to keep up with their neighbors. I went to college much later than most my age. Really, I can't think of much that unites us other than age. It will be interesting to read other's views on this.

Upvote 0

Brother Jason

KJV (King Jesus Version)
Feb 26, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟23,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My parents had me very young, so I'm actually the product of teens growing up in the 70's.
I'm the opposite, my dad fought in the Korean war, my mom was born in 1938. Lol, I had a brother that passed away that was 22 years older than me, I actually have a niece a couple years younger than myself.
I don't have much in common with anyone my age either, course I've just about always been a loner so... I guess it's no surprise.

Upvote 0

faithgoeson

Sep 23, 2006
Missouri
✟8,291.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My parents had me very young, so I'm actually the product of teens growing up in the 70's.
I'm the opposite, my dad fought in the Korean war, my mom was born in 1938. Lol, I had a brother that passed away that was 22 years older than me, I actually have a niece a couple years younger than myself.
I don't have much in common with anyone my age either, course I've just about always been a loner so... I guess it's no surprise.
lol maybe that's what we have in common we are loners and have nothing in common

Upvote 0

Brother Jason

KJV (King Jesus Version)
Feb 26, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟23,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faithgoeson

Sep 23, 2006
Missouri
✟8,291.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You know, it's kinda weird, but I'm starting to feel I have more in common with people in their forties, than people in their thirties. I have no idea why that is ;)
lol I feel like I have more in common w/ people who are 80. 40 sounds pretty good right now.

Upvote 0

clycleader

Sep 18, 2006
Midwest
✟8,906.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm a rebel!! Does that count? I don't really fit in with people in their 30's. I try real hard, but the ones I know (around my area) are very serious about everything and don't get my sense of humor. I'm kind of weird with my humor. :)
AND, I like 80's music. That's one thing I think I DO have in common w/ 30's children. :)
Bon Jovi rocks!!!

Upvote 0

eoj

Dec 10, 2006
✟1,023.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm a rebel!! Does that count? I don't really fit in with people in their 30's. I try real hard, but the ones I know (around my area) are very serious about everything and don't get my sense of humor. I'm kind of weird with my humor. :) Me too.
AND, I like 80's music. So do i. That's one thing I think I DO have in common w/ 30's children. :)
Bon Jovi rocks!!! And yes he does!! :thumbsup:

EOJ

Upvote 0

faithgoeson

Sep 23, 2006
Missouri
✟8,291.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm a rebel!! Does that count? I don't really fit in with people in their 30's. I try real hard, but the ones I know (around my area) are very serious about everything and don't get my sense of humor. I'm kind of weird with my humor. :)
AND, I like 80's music. That's one thing I think I DO have in common w/ 30's children. :)
Bon Jovi rocks!!!
lol I was wondering if we all like Bon Jovi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You know, it's kinda weird, but I'm starting to feel I have more in common with people in their forties, than people in their thirties. I have no idea why that is ;)

I deal with people from all ages of life
I get along with people whether they are
Ten to 100 pretty well.

Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I don't particularly feel like I have much in common w/ anyone in their thirties that I know. It seems like many I meet are just now considering marriage/children, while I've been a mom since a young age and a widow since age 25. My parents had me very young, so I'm actually the product of teens growing up in the 70's. I am not in the group of people my age who throw themselves into debt to keep up with their neighbors. I went to college much later than most my age. Really, I can't think of much that unites us other than age. It will be interesting to read other's views on this.

I am the same, I don’t have much in common with anybody really im not into keeping up with my neighbours and getting huge debt, house, cars etc. Still trying to find ”my people” to connect with them and to create something amazing to make world a little better place to live. Im more concerned about world as a whole than concerned if I have house and pool outside. I know im walking right path because im following Jesus, can’t go wrong :amen:

Upvote 0

Sir Robbins

Waiting for Fall
Sep 28, 2012
Saint Augustine, FL
✟52,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian
past times unite myself with others... 90s cartoons, Nintendo 64 or Super Nintendo. lol listening to "Now that's what I call music" CDs from the late 90s to early 2000s.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We're the last generation to have grown up what it was pre high-speed Internet.

9/11 & resulting War probably first real big world / political / historical event a lot of us remember (maybe not for the older group of millennials)

A lot of us are still struggling financially. (although a lot of older generations were still struggling financially at our age).

I believe most of what's going on in the world is being influenced by millennials who are now no longer young but in the middle of their careers. Whatever the oldest generation still alive is, is dying out & we're replacing them in big numbers.

Upvote 0