The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Did some push-ups today, and a few ballet stretches. I definitely am in need of working out more each day. :)

Was going to walk around my building and hit the fitness center after work, but didn't do either. :(
There's always another day!

Upvote 0

Quasiblogo

Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Continental U.S.
✟971,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Going into the corporate building where I work, there a door that it is difficult to open. I call it the "Nordic Door", and its isometric benefits were most profound--yesterday. :)

The door is counter-balanced by a gym in the same building. Just before I eat lunch, I use the multi-purpose contraption that has metal plates for weights, pulleys, handlebars and other inquisitorial devices. Anyway, one of the contraptions has what looks like bicycle handle bars. I set the weights for this to 80 lbs and do 3 sets. At the start of each set, while in a seated position, I pull the handle bars down an inch or so and just "hang" for 30 seconds, then I do 15 reps as I pull the bars down to just behind by neck. The after-effect is great, getting the tenseness out of my shoulders and relieving pressure from my lower back.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

SeekerOfChrist94

Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Did some dumbbell exercises for my back, shoulders, and arms. Starting to feel and see the results! Hoping to do some cardio today, possibly dancing.

Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeekerOfChrist94

Grandma ♡ June 26, 1942 - January 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Apr 21, 2013
Texas
✟54,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Did some morning yoga and lifted weights. I also did 10 minutes of a dance workout, hoping to do one or two more dance workouts by the end of the day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.