• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What turns me away #2

Discussion in 'Struggles by Non-Christians' started by primarymay, Nov 19, 2017.

1. ToBeLoved

ToBeLoved Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,195
    Non-Denom
    Private
    You did not answer this part of the question.

No, it's not. It isn't the message of the Bible, either. What Christ did on Calvary is solely for human beings. No where does Scripture state that Christ died for the sins of aliens on other planets.

Please answer.

2. Almost there

Almost there Well-Known Member

+833
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Who knows? And do they even exist? Let me know when you find one and we'll ask. ;)

3. Almost there

Almost there Well-Known Member

+833
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    It is for humans, and on earth. Who knows what else is out there. We probably can cross that bridge when we come to it.

I mean, IF we come to it.

4. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+820
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    If there are other intelligent beings in the Universe, such should cause all of us to believe in God all the more. After all, what is the purpose of the millions of other planets in the Universe, if none of them contain intelligent life save Earth?

5. ToBeLoved

ToBeLoved Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,195
    Non-Denom
    Private
    what is the purpose of the other planets in our solar system that do not contain life?

Thinking just because there are planets out there that those planets logically should contain life has already been shown not true.

6. primarymay

primarymay Member

+13
    Australia
    Atheist
    Single
    Any creator would most likely be light itself. Those who find there way from reality to life, are welcome to live with a community inside it's light.