• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what to do when bible study is over

Jan800

Mar 31, 2016
AZ
✟20,688.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
my small group (?) is not so small. I can only really talk to a few people when it's over. Then it's like so many others are talking and the bible study is over at 6:30 so no one has eaten yet. I am hungry, don't like to eat late at night and I'm GONE after a few minutes! What do you normally do after a bible study?

This group meets from 5:00-6:30 every 2 weeks or so there is no food involved.

New Birth

Jan 18, 2019
Vicksburg
✟22,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married
my small group (?) is not so small. I can only really talk to a few people when it's over. Then it's like so many others are talking and the bible study is over at 6:30 so no one has eaten yet. I am hungry, don't like to eat late at night and I'm GONE after a few minutes! What do you normally do after a bible study?

This group meets from 5:00-6:30 every 2 weeks or so there is no food involved.
We usually hang out at church for a few minutes and fellowship then we may go out to eat or go home.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then it's like so many others are talking and the bible study is over at 6:30 so no one has eaten yet. I am hungry, don't like to eat late at night and I'm GONE after a few minutes! What do you normally do after a bible study?

For that timeslot, I'd try to arrange a cheap group meal: "I'm going to [name of restaurant], who wants to join me?"

Reactions: forlovingHim
Upvote 0