What to do if life is boring and there's no hope?

Luke631

Jun 6, 2019
New York
✟24,936.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All I do is be on the computer all day. I have a chronic stomach disease so I can't leave the house often. I used to find hope in going to vacations, but I don't have the money to do that anymore. Almost my only hope is that I win the Nobel Peace Prize cos I solved the North Korea crisis (so far).

Realistically there's no hope for me. I have no friends. Back in the summer of 2017 I was in Vegas and hung out with friends and used marijuana and it was the best time of my life. I wanna experience that again.

So idk, it feels like there's nothing I can do to make my life better.

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Become a prayer warrior & fight the spiritual battle for the lives of the unsaved to repent & believe in Christ & for missionaries & brethren overseas who are being persecuted for their faith. Jesus said we must DENY OURSELVES, take up our cross & follow Him or you CANNOT BE HIS DISCIPLE.

You are, brother, focused on yourself & what you can have. I do that at times & it just doesn't bring peace, joy & blessing.

Some of the greatest Christian saints on earth that I have met have been invalids & cannot leave their house but hundreds of people visited them, because they were loving, kind & PRAYER WARRIORS!

Being a caregiver for my dad, I don't get out much. Yet I have prayed that the Lord would give me opportunities to minister to close neighbors & bring people to me here. He has been faithful to do that.

So if you want to stop being bored, learn how to pray continually in the Spirit & fight the true spiritual battle for the souls of people. As I enter in to this powerful ministry, there is never a dull moment as I encounter Christ's authority over the demonic strongholds in cities & countries & in the lives of people.

Give it a try. Ask the Lord to teach you how to pray, like the disciples asked Jesus.

Upvote 0