Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wouldn't mind, except I need to go out for parish council. If I could stay home and watch from somewhere warm it would be okay!

Stay safe.

12 in the morning. It's morning for me. If I could choose I would be working just nights and sleep all day but I feel little bit guilty and try to keep my 3am sleeping schedule. I just love nights.

It's always cool to see the night stars especially on a new moon night.

@Anthony2019 could make you a plate if you like friend.

@Neogaia777 Go blues!

@Pioneer3mm : coffee :p Always energizing

@mnorian did you have any dream in a 4 hour nap?

@Old Lady : Night can be fun especially if you get to go out and look at the stars.

@IceJad hope your meeting goes well sounds like it is gray right now.

@Lost4words have a good walk.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
My job role requires me to do flexible shifts - 24/7 - 365 days a year.
A couple of years ago I did full time nights as a Clinical Lead in a nursing unit. 12 hour night shifts were very tiring, but surprisingly there was always plenty to do, and the time went quickly.
I had no problem sleeping through the day. As soon as I got home and my head hit the pillow, I was flat out asleep and nothing could wake me!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi Anthony; thanks for posting this; my friend; as it's kind of slow here on CF right now.:)

It's 2:18 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight time) here in the PNW of Oregon.

I just woke up from a 4 hr nap/sleep session and about to start my middle of the night shift. We have staffers from here to the UK along with the A&A teams (Angel's & Ambassador's) like yourself and members that sometime need help.

I just had a middle of the night snack for energy of:
1--fig bar; 4 oz of milk; and a tasty large tangerine :D

Now to go find someone that needs help; the AM hours is when a lot of people have trouble with spiritual problems; so I like to be available for them. :wave:
I agree. I used to work permanent night shifts and it was on my days (or nights!) off that I used to get restless at night as I would be wide awake! It was then I came across CF and I really valued the companionship and fellowship.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Beef Stew is done, 3 am, now I got to let it cool for a little while before I can put it away in the fridge, going to watch Joyce Meyer, she comes on at 3 am, then after that, probably put my stew away, and go to bed and try to get some sleep...

God Bless You All!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Beef Stew is done, 3 am, now I got to let it cool for a little while before I can put it away in the fridge, going to watch Joyce Meyer, she comes on at 3 am, then after that, probably put my stew away, and go to bed and try to get some sleep...

God Bless You All!
Are you going to share your beef stew with us?

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Are you going to share your beef stew with us?
I would if I could, I made a lot, and will be eating on it for days, etc, but it's one of my most favorite meals, so that will be a good thing, etc...

God Bless!

Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree. I used to work permanent night shifts and it was on my days (or nights!) off that I used to get restless at night as I would be wide awake! It was then I came across CF and I really valued the companionship and fellowship.

I worked swing-shift; got home about midnight; for many years; and it was hard to get to sleep at that hour; as I had to wind-down from the day. So I would stay up; watching TV till 3 AM; then it was easier.

When the internet took off (the WWW:)) in 1995; then I had something to do; much better then TV. I'm retired now; but still here on the good old web and CF!:D

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I would if I could, I made a lot, and will be eating on it for days, etc, but it's one of my most favorite meals, so that will be a good thing, etc...

God Bless!
I cannot bear to see you struggling to eat that stew all by yourself! And think of all the extra space taken up in the refrigerator.
As a Christian, I feel inclined to be helpful and charitable! Give me a plate of that freshly cooked stew and allow me to help you lessen the load!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I cannot bear to see you struggling to eat that stew all by yourself! And think of all the extra space taken up in the refrigerator.
As a Christian, I feel inclined to be helpful and charitable! Give me a plate of that freshly cooked stew and allow me to help you lessen the load!
Well it's kind of vegetable beef, but beef stew basically, here you go...

218204563_2838555559726352_7212391892742328842_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟776,245.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Almost 10.30pm...

Time for bed...
When I started this thread, I was thinking of the most distant time zone from where I live. The one I came across was the Chatham Standard Time Zone which, I understand, is different from the rest of New Zealand!

Some years ago, I made the mistake of phoning up a friend who lives in Perth, forgetting that they were in a totally different time zone. They sounded very tired, groggy and confused!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,929.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I started this thread, I was thinking of the most distant time zone from where I live. The one I came across was the Chatham Standard Time Zone which, I understand, is different from the rest of New Zealand!

Some years ago, I made the mistake of phoning up a friend who lives in Perth, forgetting that they were in a totally different time zone. They sounded very tired, groggy and confused!

Yes they are 45 minutes ahead...

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,929.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Time to wrench myself away from the 'Sabbath' thread with 270 Posts...

I rather hope it is worth it...

My head is rather sore from banging it against a brick wall...

Upvote 0