• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what the heck am i supposed to do!?!?!?

Aleksandros

May 17, 2017
Bangalore
✟28,296.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A few suggestions:

For the spiritual side of things - are you in a state of full surrender? That is, have you given yourself fully to God? I even today had a time where I was going contrary to God concerning something, and I found myself stuck in a situation where even in the midst of prayer, I was getting angry. :(

I empathise with you about the anger. It's something I'm very prone to when not walking in the Spirit.

Secondly, you may wish to try calming your body. Your spiritual state will be incredibly difficult to manage if your body is out of tune - try some herbal remedies to get your body on your side. Look up, "natural remedies for depression" or other searches on Google. :)

Alternatively, if you are able, try this site: Depression - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects

Try stuff that calms you down, as that is what fights anger best.

Do look into whether this is a period of chastisement - ask the Lord to show you anything you are doing, or have done, that displeased Him.

Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,615.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Im stuck in my own hell , i mean it, it feels like hell. my emotions have been nothing BUT harsh latelty. my depression has long turned into bitter anger towards god, my mentality is wrong and i know it, im literally stuck in my mind, trapped in it, and i'm not exagerating, im calling out for help in the only way i know i can. if god can't help me then who the hell can. what am i supposed to do, suffer more? beg to be forgiven more then get angry and bitter 5-10 minutes later at god again? come on here and ask people to pray for me when im still in the same(if not worse) bad spot that i was the last 5-8 times i asked for prayers? change my mentality and otherproblems on my own?? there is absoluuutly nothing i can do. please dont tell me i need faith, i know i need faith but i cannot have faith when im stuck like this. what do i do?????? this has just been going on and off and on none stop and its gotten worse in the last bit
May I suggest a couple of things?
1. Decide that the word of God does not lie.
2. Decide that you will believe and receive the truths written in the Word of God.
3. Read 1 John, believe it and meditate on it
4. Apply it to your situation.

Let me know how that works for you.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1watchman
Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Handmaid gave sound advice, friend. Please do not EVER fight against God --blaming Him. It appears you need medication to reduce the severity of your illness, so see a Internal Medicine physician soon and be open and honest with him ---they are good at physical diagnosis. Then the rest will be attitudinal, so get close to God.

Read God's Word and see the primary message in John 1; John 3; John 14 that God wants you to see. That is a good beginning, and remember that blessings of God is ALL about a personal and sincere relationship with Him. God is good to all, so trust Him and be humble and devotional in communion with Him.

Please do all that I have counseled here. I will be praying for you. It sounds also like Satan is attacking you directly ---physical and mentally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0