What sub forums are approved for members to discuss divorce?

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some members may need to talk about this horrible painful experience and garner support in a safe area, such as women's discussion.

Please let us know where all the sub forums are to post discussion on this subject without violating any site wide rules in the process.

Thank you for your ministry.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Some members may need to talk about this horrible painful experience and garner support in a safe area, such as women's discussion.

Please let us know where all the sub forums are to post discussion on this subject without violating any site wide rules in the process.

Thank you for your ministry.
I've done some research and found out that a Chaplain on this site posted this link for women's forum hope:

http://www.christianforums.com/forums/womens-discussion-women-only.47/

He also suggested going to the Member Services Center and posting a request for access at this link:

http://www.christianforums.com/forums/member-services-center-msc.883/.

I hope that helps. You can also write one of the moderators here. Glad you're well. Peace in Christ :).

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've done some research and found out that a Chaplain on this site posted this link for women's forum hope:

regarding what? if its against the forums rules, I cannot do it.

I'm asking for clarification that divorce is a legitimate topic that is allowed, and in what exact forum and/or sub forum that would be.

I would appreciate it if a staff person would address my query.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
regarding what? if its against the forums rules, I cannot do it.

I'm asking for clarification that divorce is a legitimate topic that is allowed, and in what exact forum and/or sub forum that would be.

I would appreciate it if a staff person would address my query.
I'm sorry. I must have misunderstood. I thought you wanted a women's forum for discussion. I'm sure a moderator will get back to you. Peace in Christ :).

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He also suggested going to the Member Services Center and posting a request for access at this link:

http://www.christianforums.com/forums/member-services-center-msc.883/.

the member services area is now the ticket area, and no administrator has been able to address me on that query yet.

(the link you posted is obsolete).
I'm sorry. I must have misunderstood. I thought you wanted a women's forum for discussion. I'm sure a moderator will get back to you. Peace in Christ :).
I know there is a women's area, but don't know if certain subjects are allowed.

Upvote 0