what state are u from?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jelumismom

Sep 2, 2006
Greater Portland Area in the beautiful state of Or
Visit site
✟7,804.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Portland, Oregon!

Raised in Florida, lived in Maine for 10 years, moved back to FL for another 8 years, now currently residing in Aloha, OR. (a suburb of Portland)

Love the Pacific NW...plan to raise our children and retire here...unless the hubby agrees to moving to Italy. *grin*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aaronibus62

Mar 22, 2006
Brockton, MA USA
✟12,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
southern Massachusetts LOL...
my wife and I prayed last winter and spring for God to open a door for us to move south because living in the northeast has become too expensive. However, God wants us to stay up here.
We sure can use prayer because I'm unemployed, looking for work, and we're struggling to make ends meet. Hard when we got a $2600/month mortgage and bills to pay.
And for the record, our house is a tiny rance with just 1,064 square feet, worth $266,000. Around the Boston area that's the cheapest you'll find a decent house sell for.
Anything below that is usually a fixer-upper or in a bad neighborhood.
If we could have moved to, let's say, Dallas or Houston, or even Mobile, we could've bought a house with 1,500 sq. ft. for $150,000.
Since my wife works for the US Gov, we'd have been in better financial footing down south than up here.

Upvote 0

Tony Merritt

Mar 27, 2003
PIEDMONT,SC
✟15,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
all right every one you know what to do. if you state is not on the poll i'm sorry i exceeded the max # of entries, so you'll have to tell us in a post or 2
Upstate South Carolina here.

Tony M

Upvote 0