What Song Are You Listening To Right Now (3)

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That's true. I don't usually pay attention to lyrics. If it's happy, fun and you can dance to it I like it :)
For some people, hard rock really expresses how they are. Disciple's Radical (see above) is in authentic hard rock and its lyrics are hard hitting also.

Upvote 0

gentlejah

Jan 4, 2017
Ontario
✟17,298.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For some people, hard rock really expresses how they are. Disciple's Radical (see above) is in authentic hard rock and its lyrics are hard hitting also.

I don't really like the style/genre it's making my ears bleed a bit here haha but I do appreciate the lyrics and message :)

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't really like the style/genre it's making my ears bleed a bit here haha but I do appreciate the lyrics and message :)
Sounds like you want a lot of rock rhythm as long as it's not too much hard rock, with rasping vocals! :)

Reactions: gentlejah
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gentlejah

Jan 4, 2017
Ontario
✟17,298.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sounds like you are a punk rocker; authentic late 70s, right?
My dad listened to punk so I am familiar with a lot of it but I prefer the lighter pop sound. I love 80's pop music, it's all so light and fun I wish I alive for that. :)

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My dad listened to punk so I am familiar with a lot of it but I prefer the lighter pop sound. I love 80's pop music, it's all so light and fun I wish I alive for that. :)
You must be of the generation below me, then. Your father must be of my generation if he remembers 70s punk rock.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes he was in HS in the 80's and was into punk. The Sex Pistols, The Damned, 999, The Misfits, The Clash, Dead Kennedy's, ummmmm, there were lots of others but I forget. I'm not a big fan of most of it but I do like 999.

You're not quite into all those, then.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not that familiar with Lenard Cohen, but have been a fan of Marc Cohn for a while. Here is my favorite of his - in honor of the recent Chanukkah celebration.

Upvote 0