What Song Are You Listening To Right Now (3)

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
32 Flavors, Ani DiFranco

That's one of my favorite songs of all time! My mom was a fan of her music and I remember hearing that song when I was tiny. I learned the word phoenix from it. The performance I like the best is a mellow one she did at Sessions at 54th in the 90s. I wasn't there for it, but the video is on YT. I love Out of Habit but can't post that because of language.
Now this is the song I'm listening to:

:D

Reactions: TillICollapse
Upvote 0

TillICollapse

Dec 12, 2013
✟14,082.00
Marital Status
Single
That's one of my favorite songs of all time! My mom was a fan of her music and I remember hearing that song when I was tiny. I learned the word phoenix from it. The performance I like the best is a mellow one she did at Sessions at 54th in the 90s. I wasn't there for it, but the video is on YT. I love Out of Habit but can't post that because of language.
Now this is the song I'm listening to:

:D
Man (sorry lol) you got good taste ;-) Cute story about learning the word phoenix haha ^_^ Have you heard the Alana Davis version ? Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't :)

Okay a couple more ... I discovered this the other day, didn't even know it existed. I've been blasting it from my car lol. I only like the first 30 seconds though lol, I can't hardly stand the rest of the song b/c I don't like his singing :)

Heard this the other day in an elevator ... been listening to it off and on, brings back junior high dance memories ! I totally forgot Janet Jackson even existed lol ...

Last one. You may appreciate this one more than the others ... I always thought it would be cool for a dance group to get all zombie'd out and do a dance to this (hint hint) lol :) ... although Natalia Kills is kinda douchey hahaha, still a pretty dope song :)

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Man, it's after 2 in the morning. I've been up since 5 yesterday and feel delirious and desperately sleep deprived but this song is still grooving inside of me, haha. It's like the musical version of a sugar rush.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.