What should I send back?

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟909,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
So I bought a hybrid kit ages ago for my evga rtx 3090. I've been trying to get help with installation for forever but EVGA is being super silent on the issue. They keep wanting me to send the kit back, say it's faulty, replace it and the one they replace it with does the same thing. This has gone on 3-4 times now. Now they want me to send it back yet another time. I'm not overly made out of money should I send the kit back, my 3090 which is the reason I had to buy a kit in the first place or both? I want EVGA to fix my problem this time. I've been without a computer for almost two months now...

At least ASUS would have fixed my problem the very first time....

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟909,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Is the computer absolutely necessary?

Maybe. But if it only costs me $40 to fix it idc. If it's an endless pit of money I'd rather buy a much cheaper card.

I have to talk to a lawyer next week anyway. We might be going bankrupt now instead of in 6 months.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe. But if it only costs me $40 to fix it idc. If it's an endless pit of money I'd rather buy a much cheaper card.
Just out of curiosity, are you communicating with us now via a smart phone? Or through a second computer?

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟909,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Concentrate on your financial situation, not gaming etc...

God bless you

I am. We're trying to get a hold of a lawyer. We called him Wednesday and he hasn't called us back. We will be calling again tomorrow

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am. We're trying to get a hold of a lawyer. We called him Wednesday and he hasn't called us back. We will be calling again tomorrow
I agree with Lost; focus on getting your finances straight. Save every penny. If you have a tablet, at least you have ways of reaching out to the world, communicating with us, e-mailing people, and checking the weather. A computer right now, is therefore not a definite need, it’s more of a want. You have got to try to make an effort to be financially careful, and take care of yourself, and your wife.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums