Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Description: This video is about the devastation that Russia has wrought in Ukraine, captured in Satellite imagery. These photos tell a very unnerving story about how modern warfare can disrupt the lives of ordinary civilian people in dangerous and profound ways.

Key points:
-Invasion of Kyiv
-City of Marpol and what happened to it - a drama center bombed that killed 600 people
-Crimean bridge bombing
-Attacks on Ukraine's energy infrastructure that leaves the country without power and changes the lights in the sky at night.

A reminder that all good things in life are temporary, and can change. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away, and He is responsible for our every piece of stability.

linux.poet
linux.poet
Also, yesterday a friend of mine was saying that the Ukraine war was just the Russians defending themselves. I don't know whether he was joking or not, but I hope he was, as this video proves him wrong rather definitively.
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Country "R" attacks/invades Country "U" - then you find all these propaganda sources saying we should not notice or care what country "R" does in its invasion of other countries.

In fact I saw a youtube channel recently arguing that it is really our own U.S. politicians to blame when Russia does something wrong and wants war with its neighbors.

Who actually goes for that sort of propaganda??

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Putin is a war criminal. The rumor is he's dying and apparently if that's true, the legacy he decided to establish for himself after he got the bad news, was to go down in history as a war criminal. Too bad he won't stand trial for it. Him and his staff.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,387.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Too bad the Russia-Ukraine war is not really about Ukraine. Ukraine is just in the way.

On Dec. 17, 2021 Russia made some demands of the West: Nato out of Eastern Europe and the US reduced to a regional role only, or else.

Or else what? War. Then we got Russia-Ukraine war.

[30-Dec-2021] What Does the Russian Ultimatum to the West Mean? | Desk Russie

"The Russian blackmail is explicit and is directed at both the Americans and the Europeans. If the West does not accept the Russian ultimatum, they will have to face “a military and technical alternative”, according to Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko: “The Europeans must also think about whether they want to avoid making their continent the scene of a military confrontation. They have a choice. Either they take seriously what is put on the table, or they face a military-technical alternative.” After the publication of the draft treaty, the possibility of a pre-emptive strike against NATO targets (similar to those that Israel inflicted on Iran), was confirmed by former Deputy Minister of Defense Andrei Kartapolov (Duma Defense Committee): “Our partners must understand that the longer they drag out the examination of our proposals and the adoption of real measures to create these guarantees, the greater the likelihood that they will suffer a pre-emptive strike.”"

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What gets me is how hmm some Media out there and on Congress try to tell us what we see in Ukraine is most of the military Russia has which is so far from the truth. From what I know ooh and I know, you can take it to the bank lol... but heard searched on they have not even started using all they could. I heard things within Gods camp so many years ago about the bear sleeping yet it will awake. We USA is not helping at all.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Russia has been the only European country attacking another European country in quite some time. Hello Russia, it's not the 1940s any longer. Grow up and just be a normal European country like all the others.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0