What pets do you have and what are their names?

Heavenhome

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a grey kitten I got in January who is five months old called Tao (or Tay). I introduced him slowly to my two Shelties Amy and Tansy and he is confident with them now.
.....So much so he jumped into their little pen with their bed they sleep in ( they all live inside) tonight while they had their bones
...........:eek:
they did nothing!!
He's truly one of the family.:)

Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟665,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That sounds like quite the cute pack you got there Heavenhome! I've found Cats and Dogs get along just fine once they know each other, especially if one is a kitten or puppy when they are introduced; the adults seem to tolerate them more. Post a pic sometime if you get the chance.:catface:

Upvote 0

Debbie3832

Jun 19, 2019
Madill
✟9,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Just recently I got a female charcoal gray Tabby and named her Jasmine. Mine, as I think all Tabby cats do, clearly has the M on her face. There's a story to how they got the M. One theory says when Jesus was in the manger a Tabby cat was the only animal able to warm Him when it got next to Him and cuddled, so Mary put the initial of her name on its forehead.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just recently I got a female charcoal gray Tabby and named her Jasmine. Mine, as I think all Tabby cats do, clearly has the M on her face. There's a story to how they got the M. One theory says when Jesus was in the manger a Tabby cat was the only animal able to warm Him when it got next to Him and cuddled, so Mary put the initial of her name on its forehead.

מארי is a very strange marking on a cat's forehead.

• Haha
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Just one problem---there is no letter "m" in Hebrew!

• Agree
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
My girlfriend got a new cat but then moved into a place that doesn't allow cats so now I've got a cat. Her name is Cupcake. Now I wouldn't have picked the name, lol. I do love the cat. Never much liked cats before but this cat is great.

Upvote 0

Bonnie-Jean

Jun 15, 2019
Missouri
✟9,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Dolly and Rascal ❤. Jack Russell Terriers. I love these two! They are my only animals right now. I grew up on a farm and really miss having lots of other kinds of animals. Someday...sigh....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1561430556983.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561430556983.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MaryMadeleine

Aug 11, 2019
Norfolk
✟9,950.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a cat named Wednesday and a little lop eared bunny called Peanut! When Peanut was ill recently, this was the first time I prayed and God answered and I have never turned back and prayed everyday since :D

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a cat named Wednesday and a little lop eared bunny called Peanut! When Peanut was ill recently, this was the first time I prayed and God answered and I have never turned back and prayed everyday since :D

That is lovely MaryMadeleine, God loves all His creatures and I pray for my dogs (Tansy and Amy) and my cat (Tay), they are most precious.

Reactions: A Gerbil
Upvote 0
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My little sister, when she used to live with us she had a Tuxedo Cat named Panda. That little boy was a major foodie, he always loved to eat when it was lunch time! I started calling him a little piggy, lol. Because gluttony is a sin.

My little sister moved away to Wisconsin with her husband and she took the cat with her.

Now we have a Cocker Spaniel dog, but she has a lot of character flaws and she drives me bat crazy and I don't like her. She is immature, a glutton, and a brat. Also kind of selfish and she thinks the world revolves around her or something. I don't like dogs like that. But my mom insists that we keep her. I have been wanting to give her away to the pound for awhile now. I think she deserves it and it will knock some sense into her.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My little sister, when she used to live with us she had a Tuxedo Cat named Panda. That little boy was a major foodie, he always loved to eat when it was lunch time! I started calling him a little piggy, lol. Because gluttony is a sin.

My little sister moved away to Wisconsin with her husband and she took the cat with her.

Now we have a Cocker Spaniel dog, but she has a lot of character flaws and she drives me bat crazy and I don't like her. She is immature, a glutton, and a brat. Also kind of selfish and she thinks the world revolves around her or something. I don't like dogs like that. But my mom insists that we keep her. I have been wanting to give her away to the pound for awhile now. I think she deserves it and it will knock some sense into her.

:eek: You are joking about your dog aren't you?
Wanting to give it to the pound?????? To "knock" some sense into her???:eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Heavenhome

Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have one dog: Tasha, a Rough Colie

Three rabbits: Tony, Thing 1, and Thing 2, all mixed breeds, but Thing 2 is a filthy cloud with ears.

I love Collies, we have had Collies for three generations in our family. Then we had a Collie and Shetland Sheepdog.
The Shelties grew to five (2 of them litter sisters I bred) now I only have the two sisters left Tansy and Amy who turned five on Monday. (tragically their mother died of cancer at four)
So from Collies to Shelties, I guess I've downsized!;)
I still have a soft spot for Collies.We had sable and whites and our last two were tri colours. All our dogs have been family pets. Very much loved.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics