• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

What pets do you have and what are their names?

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by Weathering Storms, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Heavenhome

Heavenhome Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,344
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    I have a grey kitten I got in January who is five months old called Tao (or Tay). I introduced him slowly to my two Shelties Amy and Tansy and he is confident with them now.
    .....So much so he jumped into their little pen with their bed they sleep in ( they all live inside) tonight while they had their bones
    ...........:eek:
    they did nothing!!
    He's truly one of the family.:)

2. jacks

jacks Er Victus Supporter

+939
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    That sounds like quite the cute pack you got there Heavenhome! I've found Cats and Dogs get along just fine once they know each other, especially if one is a kitten or puppy when they are introduced; the adults seem to tolerate them more. Post a pic sometime if you get the chance.:catface:

3. Debbie3832

Debbie3832 New Member

+11
    United States
    Baptist
    Private
    Just recently I got a female charcoal gray Tabby and named her Jasmine. Mine, as I think all Tabby cats do, clearly has the M on her face. There's a story to how they got the M. One theory says when Jesus was in the manger a Tabby cat was the only animal able to warm Him when it got next to Him and cuddled, so Mary put the initial of her name on its forehead.

4. JackRT

JackRT Flat earther waking up ... Supporter

+12,127
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    מארי is a very strange marking on a cat's forehead.

5. mmksparbud

mmksparbud Well-Known Member

+4,603
    United States
    SDA
    Widowed
    US-Others

Just one problem---there is no letter "m" in Hebrew!

6. JackRT

JackRT Flat earther waking up ... Supporter

+12,127
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    My point entirely.

7. Go Braves

Go Braves On semi-hiatus here. Y'all take care.

+7,761
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    My girlfriend got a new cat but then moved into a place that doesn't allow cats so now I've got a cat. Her name is Cupcake. Now I wouldn't have picked the name, lol. I do love the cat. Never much liked cats before but this cat is great.

8. Bonnie-Jean

Bonnie-Jean New Member

+11
    United States
    Anglican
    Single
    Dolly and Rascal ❤. Jack Russell Terriers. I love these two! They are my only animals right now. I grew up on a farm and really miss having lots of other kinds of animals. Someday...sigh....

Attached Files:

9. BirdBrain27

BirdBrain27 New Member

+17
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I am owned by Ms Poppy a 13 yr old Congo African Grey. She’s enjoying being an only “child”.

10. Stranger36147

Stranger36147 Active Member

+327
    Other Religion
    The big dog is named Jamie and the little dog is named Baby Girl. :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,216
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    I have Dizz (she looks like the cat in my avatar) AKA Dizzy Lizzy, or more recently, Mizz Dizz. LOL! And I also have a Red Eared Slider turtle named "Dash".

12. MaryMadeleine

MaryMadeleine New Member

+16
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    I have a cat named Wednesday and a little lop eared bunny called Peanut! When Peanut was ill recently, this was the first time I prayed and God answered and I have never turned back and prayed everyday since :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Heavenhome

Heavenhome Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,344
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    That is lovely MaryMadeleine, God loves all His creatures and I pray for my dogs (Tansy and Amy) and my cat (Tay), they are most precious.